• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

AC vs. Inter
Barca vs. Real
PSG vs. Marseille
United vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Atletico vs. Malaga

Some great great games today

What the fudge is this?

It's United v Man Utd today.

Howay United.

Don't really mind the general use of calling them 'United' but not when they're playing away at another 'United'.

Last edited:

For those of you interested in such things, season 2012-13 has been the highest scoring Premier League season to date.An average of 3.02 goals per game have been scored in the 65 Premier League matches played so far this season.

If this average is maintained, there should be 1,146 goals scored by the end of the season, compared with 1,066 scored during 2011-12.

Premier League Goal Statistics from 1992-93 to 2012-13

And yet more clubs are playing with only 1 striker?

Don't often spend my days pondering other clubs circumstances, but since we beat ManU last week, maybe it's the beginning of the end for them.

Looking very beatable these days. With the right results today, they could drop to ninth. Next three games are home to Stoke, away to Chelsea, home to Arsenal. Wouldn't be a shock to see them lose at least two.

As the season hits the one third mark, we could be looking at ManU languishing in around 12-13-14th place. Good company for Liverpool, I shouldn't wonder.They don't look like a side that would come up fighting after a drop like that. The mentality of a team like that is about chasing a title, not a Europa league placing. Physically, they're fragile, too. It would also present the media an opportunity to draw knives on SAF for maybe the first time ever. Could be a proper brickstorm and jolly good fun. Miss Champions League and the Glazers' house of cards could begin to topple.

I'm sure the bookies will offer you nice odds on that outcome. A lot of injured defenders(including their captain)
Will be interested to see how Chelsea do when Terry does his ban.

What the fudge is this?

It's United v Man Utd today.

Howay United.

Don't really mind the general use of calling them 'United' but not when they're playing away at another 'United'.

I thought they were at home :oops: sorry Greg

HT Soton 1 Fulham 0..hope it keeps that way FT but really should be looking up not down

Southampton 1-1

Defender kicks in a Riise shot that was heading wide.

lolerpool do it again. Another 0-0 draw.

Man U in yet another ball across the line but no goal given shocker....

Last edited:

Was Cleverley's goal as incredible as reports suggest?

edit - just seen it. Not too shabby at all.

Last edited:

Saturday 20 October Can't wait!!
Tottenham V Chelsea
12:45
Show Fulham V Aston Villa
15:00
Show Liverpool V Reading
Show Man Utd V Stoke
Show Swansea V Wigan
Show West Brom V Emirates Marketing Project
Show West Ham V Southampton
Show Norwich V Arsenal
17:30

WBA 100% home record Utd V Stoke...a draw? Spurs 2nd 2 points behind Chelsea

Wouldn't count of Stoke. I think Man Utd will ruin them

It was a cross.

We were never going to get anything with Championship / League 1 level centre backs and 'keeper against Man U.

Need Krul, Coloccini and S.Taylor back as a matter of urgency.

and howard webb is a fudging disgrace of a taco.

I wonder if van persie will get done for elbowing Cabaye off the ball, i doubt it

A4nzHvMCcAAwDAE.jpg

Webb in charge of another Man Utd game? There's a surprise. Would be interested to see how many of their 38 league games he has been in charge of on average per season. I'd guess about 15 a season

Back