• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

[video=youtube;pZnUlEJFPjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnUlEJFPjs[/video]

Proper supporters. Today showed the two sides of the football supporter spectrum... The plastic, johnny come lately, pitiful Emirates Marketing Project fans and that lot.

=D>

Not seen, or heard any better supporters in Europe than Dortmund fans!

Wonga are set to become Newcastles new ground sponsor

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...i Sportswashing Machine-sponsorship-deal.html

The stadium, named the Sports Direct Arena after Mr Ashley's sportswear retailer, will be renamed Wonga.

:ross:

Last edited:

Wonga are set to become Newcastles new ground sponsor

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...i Sportswashing Machine-sponsorship-deal.html

:ross:

Is there going to be a pseudo-handwritten-font tagline underneath saying, "Taking What Little You've Got and Using it to Line the Pockets of Fat, Cοckney Cυnts" ...?

On a separate note, I thought Vorm looked dodgy on MOTD; almost Gomes-esque.

As well as CFC played, they still have to dive and try to cheat, 2 horrible dives from Hazard, so classy arent they

For those of you interested in such things, season 2012-13 has been the highest scoring Premier League season to date.

An average of 3.02 goals per game have been scored in the 65 Premier League matches played so far this season.

If this average is maintained, there should be 1,146 goals scored by the end of the season, compared with 1,066 scored during 2011-12.

Premier League Goal Statistics from 1992-93 to 2012-13

For those that are bothered, El Clasico kicks off at 18:50 tonight.

For those that are bothered, El Clasico kicks off at 18:50 tonight.

Should just get back from our game in time, 6.50pm ??? weird..

Its also AC vs Inter as well at 7.45pm

[video=youtube;pZnUlEJFPjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnUlEJFPjs[/video]

Proper supporters. Today showed the two sides of the football supporter spectrum... The plastic, johnny come lately, pitiful Emirates Marketing Project fans and that lot.

:eek:

twisted sister?...:ross:

Should be good few games on the TV today; Saints v Fulham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Man U, Real v Barca and Inter v Milan.... looking forward to seeing a lot of good open attacking football. Would have been tempted to go see the Saints game at the stadium had Berbatov been likely to start.

AC vs. Inter
Barca vs. Real
PSG vs. Marseille
United vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Atletico vs. Malaga

Some great great games today

I think Madrid could sneak a win, Barca's defense will be all over the place tonight.

I think Madrid could sneak a win, Barca's defense will be all over the place tonight.

Anyone else feel less excited about the Barcelona-Real Madrid matches nowadays ? It used to be very thrilling to watch until a few years ago but feels like just another match nowadays.

Anyone else feel less excited about the Barcelona-Real Madrid matches nowadays ? It used to be very thrilling to watch until a few years ago but feels like just another match nowadays.

...no?

AC vs. Inter
Barca vs. Real
PSG vs. Marseille
United vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Atletico vs. Malaga

Some great great games today

sounds like a pub day to me and the mrs is away, lovely!!

Don't often spend my days pondering other clubs circumstances, but since we beat ManU last week, maybe it's the beginning of the end for them.

Looking very beatable these days. With the right results today, they could drop to ninth. Next three games are home to Stoke, away to Chelsea, home to Arsenal. Wouldn't be a shock to see them lose at least two.

As the season hits the one third mark, we could be looking at ManU languishing in around 12-13-14th place. Good company for Liverpool, I shouldn't wonder.

They don't look like a side that would come up fighting after a drop like that. The mentality of a team like that is about chasing a title, not a Europa league placing. Physically, they're fragile, too. It would also present the media an opportunity to draw knives on SAF for maybe the first time ever. Could be a proper brickstorm and jolly good fun. Miss Champions League and the Glazers' house of cards could begin to topple.

Back