• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Got to be honest, I think Scotty will have an important part to play for us this season as a squaddie...
He s nearly 32 - I think Sandro and Livermore could cover that position more than adequately. Plus I dont think a semi-clogger as such (not in a demeaning way) would fit into any cultured Avi B side

Big fat sam really does have wenger's number, doesn't he ? I'd prefer a useless draw, don't want either to have any confidence.

Giroud deciding to hit the back of the net rather than the side of it for once.

He s nearly 32 - I think Sandro and Livermore could cover that position more than adequately. Plus I dont think a semi-clogger as such (not in a demeaning way) would fit into any cultured Avi B side

Scotty as cover for both...Sandro is the man for sure, Jake is injured...I think he'll be a very helpful player to bring on...I do wonder if he has the discipline to play a controlled version of his game.

please GHod no

I think AVB might be able to accommodate Parker.

Just got home from the chelsea game.

In conclusion: chelsea fans are complete c*nts. The absolute lot of them.

They also use every excuse to remind the world that they are the european champions, the announcer welcomed them onto the pitch saying "welcome to the home of the table toppers, and the best team in Europe" completely classless.

And if you thought the atmosphere at spurs was bad, stamford bridge is fudging terrible.

Cant wait to be back at the lane tomorrow, felt like i was cheating on her

I expect to see quite a few Parker-Sandro-Dembele games this season.

Hate the scum but that was nasty trailing leg on the keeper, then vaz te injures himself ? Karma

Just got home from the chelsea game.

In conclusion: chelsea fans are complete c*nts. The absolute lot of them.

They also use every excuse to remind the world that they are the european champions, the announcer welcomed them onto the pitch saying "welcome to the home of the table toppers, and the best team in Europe" completely classless.

And if you thought the atmosphere at spurs was bad, stamford bridge is fudging terrible.

Cant wait to be back at the lane tomorrow, felt like i was cheating on her

Trust your feelings!

Hate the scum but that was nasty trailing leg on the keeper, then vaz te injures himself ? Karma

Looked that way to me as well. You can always tell when they're really hurt as well, can't you. A complete absence of rolling around slapping the turf.

Who's the knob jeaded cb that let walnut be onside for the goal ? taco

Great finish by Walcott to be fair...I think these bookings for celebrating with fans is a load of gonad*s, I really do...two today and what did either really mean in the grand scheme of things? A bit of fudging humanity in the game and robots of Prem/FA/FIFA/UEFA want to kill it...

Back