• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I didn't see the first half, only turned on just before we scored. Lucky me I suppose.

Yes we had a 15 minute flurry around that time but bar that they controlled the game, I can't remember the last time a team other than Arsenal came to the Lane and had 57% possession. The first half was abysmal, far worse than Norwich even.

Can actually see West Ham getting something form this game. Hopefully Jarvis will put in a lot of crosses and set pieces towards Carrol, Nolan, Reid etc. Should cause Mannone a lot of problems.

Arsenal are closer to relegation than 1st place at the moment points wise.

Dear GHod,

Never too sure if you're there or not, but if so (and if you fancy exercising a little 'power' just for the hell of it -wink wink- could you please find a way for the next two teams to lose and for a massive sinkhole to open up around U***n Park?

Yours in hope,

Thanks,

Steff

bet wet spam are getting the anti spurs songs going with arse joyfully joining in

So, the spammers could go 5 points ahead of them today?

Diame needs to be ultra-careful now...stupid first booking, puts himself under pressure, he now gets a massive liberty off the ref who should really have booked him, and it can only be a matter of time now???

Not watching is paying off. Get in!

I think King and I are the only ones watching TBH!!!!

Cant we flog them Scotty boy back for a profit now that they re doing ok

Cant we flog them Scotty boy back for a profit now that they re doing ok

Got to be honest, I think Scotty will have an important part to play for us this season as a squaddie...

Back