• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'm amazed that I still get amazed of how punchable Suarez's face is. It might be the most punchable face I've ever seen. Nani has been distrastrous, United could use Scholes in this game.

united getting dominated by a midfield with joe allen and jonjo shelvey in :eek:

Looks like Evans jumped in two footed to me.

Liverpool fans calling a foul for every challenge on their players lol silly tacos.

Liverpools club shop must make an absolute fortune. All their fans are decked out in near enough everything piece of Liverpool clothing. Hat, gloves, probably tracksuit bottoms too!

Liverpools club shop must make an absolute fortune. All their fans are decked out in near enough everything piece of Liverpool clothing. Hat, gloves, probably tracksuit bottoms too!

probably all nicked though

can't believe they wanted a pen for that tackle by ferdinand

Most fans react in the same way though. It does make me laugh when people appeal for hand ball after the ball has hit someone in the shin though.

yep always drives me mad, happens at every football match

I'd like to think we don't appeal for fouls when the opposition clearly win the ball! Maybe we do...

I was up there yesterday, after living there for 4 years and the club shops were packed. Its all the fans from Norway and Ireland who buy the stuff from the shops. They get most of the tickets on match days bacause the spend so much in the club shops. Hardly any get to the liverpool fans in liverpool get tickets to the match unless they know a season ticket holder. Most liverpool fans from liverpool have a red and white scarf though, part of the uniform, as it a Jistice for 96 badge, almost fround upon if you dont have one of those.

We need Man United to improve big time and win this.
If they lose I have serious fears that they will tonk us next week.
Oh! As im writing this they've just scored \o/

These days it's more important to show others that you are "showing respect" rather than actually showing respect. I've not explained that very well.

Back