• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

These days it's more important to show others that you are "showing respect" rather than actually showing respect. I've not explained that very well.

i get what you mean, and agree completely

i hope united play like this against us

Harsh red I thought, could easily have been a yellow for me.

Suarez diving disgrace!
Please ban these players for a game every time they do these ridiculous dives.

Johnson is giving Suarez a good run for his money on who's the best diver today.

Henderson on for Sterling :lol:

Suarez exaggerated it but thought Evans got some of the ball.

Penalty looks soft on replay, but when they showed the referees view it looked a stonewall. Can't blame the ref there

Shelvey looks like a massive waxed penis. Or Voldemort.

Scott Sinclair at city smacks of keeping to the homegrown rule. Why else would they need him when they could afford Messi???!! Lol he must know it.

Scum grab a draw away to Emirates Marketing Project, sorta inevitable. Dammit !

Have to admit I'm not too hopeful for our game v the scum for the first time in quite a few years. More to do with us than them

I think at the moment that the Scum would take us apart, I think the game against Manchester United will be a real test of just how badly things might go when we play against a side who really know what their game is about. Plus, we can just hope that Gervinho plays striker against us, although that said we know that if he does play against us he will suddenly become Batistuta-esque deadly in front of goal and score 2+ against us.

Have to admit I'm not too hopeful for our game v the scum for the first time in quite a few years. More to do with us than them

Au contraire, I expect at the very least a point!
Wenger will know he can't mug us off like he did last season.
Don't panic, it's in the bag...in fact I can see us winning there ESPECIALLY if they go into that match undefeated. It's the Tottenham way!

I think at the moment that the Scum would take us apart, I think the game against Manchester United will be a real test of just how badly things might go when we play against a side who really know what their game is about. Plus, we can just hope that Gervinho plays striker against us, although that said we know that if he does play against us he will suddenly become Batistuta-esque deadly in front of goal and score 2+ against us.

Mate.
See that glass on the table?
It's actually half-FULL!
:)

Excuse the sarcasm, but seriously my friend, why do that yourself? What's the point in viewing life like that. To quote a proverbial, cheer up, it might never happen!

O/T On "Being Liverpool"..

After a training session in the States, Rodgers puts his arm around Shelvey and quietly tells him that he will be important to the team this season. Something along the lines of you're doing everything right except when pressing opponents..."stay on your feet". :ross:

Back