• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Charlie Nicholas on SSN saying how good Arsenal are this year, win the league, blah, blah..

Didnt mention the fact they have a paper thin squad and also with how "crap" weve been were 1 point behind them

Anyone know if league cup games go to extra time and penalties?

I can never remember, but if Man U have to play 120 minutes against Saudi Sportswashing Machine it would be nice. (I know there'd be a limited amount of first-teamers involved, but still)

Anyone know if league cup games go to extra time and penalties?

I can never remember, but if Man U have to play 120 minutes against Saudi Sportswashing Machine it would be nice. (I know there'd be a limited amount of first-teamers involved, but still)

Yep, no replays in the League Cup

Motivation to show how wrong we could have been to let him go

yep, it was Redknapp who publicly humiliated him and then let him go. No longer applies now we have a new manager

This. we went out to Stoke on penalties ourselves last season. What a depressing night that was

just seen vidic out for a while for utd. looks like his knee is fooked like Ledleys. seems to be a lot of bad injuries flying around at the moment

vidic
kaboul
martin kelly
phil jones
chris smalling

etc etc

See Chelsea with their usual easy home cup draw, fudging unreal the draws they get in all cups

Cattermole sent off for two-footed challenge at MK Dons. I'm shocked.

GHod I hope Leeds don't ever come back up! Michael Brown, Diouf, Neil Warnock! Horrible players, horrible manager, horrible fans!

Leeds 2-0

Big upset and a good side out of the cup in the making...

Back