• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

In all my years watching football, I don't think I've ever being excited about the prospect of watching an Aston Villa game. I don't even dislike them, they're just drab.

Their fans seem to complain about every single decision against them too, grating.

I think it's good hillsborough was investigated, terrible event, sympathy etc.

But for Liverpool to organise that the crowd spell out "The truth" and "Justice" is one of the most crass things I've ever seen. Had to double-take to believer it was real !

I think it's good hillsborough was investigated, terrible event, sympathy etc.

But for Liverpool to organise that the crowd spell out "The truth" and "Justice" is one of the most crass things I've ever seen. Had to double-take to believer it was real !

They probably meant it to insinuate Suarez is innocent to be honest!!

Good game this. I like that Pool-United still is exciting to watch even though Liverpool are fairly brick.

Ha - wouldn't put it past them if at the other end of the ground was a picture of Suaraz "innocent".

Seemed such bad taste to make a pantomime out of getting the truth. And there was no "justice" anyway, 96 people still died - departs.

Good game this. I like that Pool-United still is exciting to watch even though Liverpool are fairly brick.

bit like the North London Derby years ago !

The club is a joke from boardroom to terraces mate.

Borini's movement is really really good, too bad he's not good at much else.

Liverpool been brilliant early on, just like they were against City, can they make it count? Probably not, would like a draw here tbh

Borini's movement is really really good, too bad he's not good at much else.

Liverpool been brilliant early on, just like they were against City, can they make it count? Probably not, would like a draw here tbh

I would prefer a Man United win. They will not be our rivals come the end of the season. Liverpool will be.

Liverpool fans really are ****s for booing Evra.

This is the kind of rivalry singing I wanna hear. Luis Suarez chants. Thank you, United.

Back