• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

So basically the one season they actually had a decent start? They've had nothing to maintain for most of those 10 seasons, their starts have been brick.

Yeah cheers, I know. I'm saying I don't think they will keep it up all season. That clear?

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Route 1 equaliser from BFS's fantastic footballing team, Hoof Utd

Yeah cheers, I know. I'm saying I don't think they will keep it up all season. That clear?

I know exactly what you're saying. You're saying they won't maintain it all season because, going by historical precedent, they haven't done so previously. I'm saying (as are others) that they one time they actually started a season in this manner, they did maintain it and this is the only historical precedent, not the seasons when they go into the new year languishing in 14th.

Not that I'm saying they will finish in the top 4, I think predicting places in the league, especially this early on, is a fool's game. It does seem strange however that you would try to use historical precedent as your justification when it would seem to suggest the exact opposite conclusion to what you've come to.

West Ham fans on twitter posting mind the gap to Spurs fans hahahahahahahaha

We win tomorrow we go above them, intelligence as usual

When will they get it through their thick heads that Spurs and West Ham are not rivals?

Bless them. I'm amazed they can get an internet connection inside those caravans!

I know exactly what you're saying. You're saying they won't maintain it all season because, going by historical precedent, they haven't done so previously. I'm saying (as are others) that they one time they actually started a season in this manner, they did maintain it and this is the only historical precedent, not the seasons when they go into the new year languishing in 14th.

Not that I'm saying they will finish in the top 4, I think predicting places in the league, especially this early on, is a fool's game. It does seem strange however that you would try to use historical precedent as your justification when it would seem to suggest the exact opposite conclusion to what you've come to.

Because its a very different league these days. That season, City finished 8, us 9th and Saudi Sportswashing Machine 14th. I think Everton have a good team but I'm not convinced they can keep it up for 38 games just because they did so 9 seasons ago.

I do agree that trying to predict this early is silly. I'm just trying keep some perspective on their good start.

We are rivals with West Ham :~

How can you be rivals with a team that is a yoyo club, who are not competing for the same prizes as us, their main goal is to not get relegated ours is 4th ???

No fudging way do I see them as rivals for 4th place, AFC / CFC defo local rivals not West Ham

Birmingham have really gone down hill under Clarke.

4-0 now, they really are brick. :lol:

rivalries aren't only about the league mate.

West Ham is a local rivalry and all that that entails - it may not apply to everyone but there is a historic local rivalry between the two.

rivalries aren't only about the league mate.

West Ham is a local rivalry and all that that entails - it may not apply to everyone but there is a historic local rivalry between the two.

In that case, they should view Arsenal as a rival then, but they don't. West Ham's ground is actually closer in proximity to the Emirates than it is to ours.

In that case, they should view Arsenal as a rival then, but they don't. West Ham's ground is actually closer in proximity to the Emirates than it is to ours.

there are more areas where Tottenham and West Ham fans are the two largest supported sides than there is Arsenal/West Ham. East London, out towards Essex and parts of Kent for example.

it's the same with Chelsea really - why the rivalry with them? they are further from Spurs than West Ham and it was there long before they were a successful club, it was born on the terraces/in the areas where the supporters mixed same as with West Ham

Last edited:
Back