• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

From what I read of Spidermnan there was plenty they should have left in - the feeling of lots of dead end story lines...

Lots of plot holes thats for sure

They suddenly stopped the whole parents thing, more than likely for a sequel. The weird one is how they suddenly stopped the chase for the

Might be of interest to you: Was The Untold Story Cut From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN? | Badass Digest

Haute Tension - 5/10

was supposedly meant to be watching a terrifying horror movie but there was nothing remotely scary about this - and the twist was terribly executed

Why hack the guts out of a film like that?

I have that thought after watching almost anything with a decent budget from the bigger studios.

Watched Sympathy for Mr Vengeance tonight, in the same trilogy as Old Boy, was pretty dark and depressing but a good watch.

Michael Clarke Duncan went into cardiac arrest this morning and was resuscitated by his gf Omarosa. Now hospitalised.

Watched 21 Jump Street last night. Funniest movie I've seen for a while. Who knew Channing Tatum was such a funny guy.

Back