• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

The Three Stooges 0/10, switched off after 15 mins horrific

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 8/10 loved it, superb film

Just back from watching The Amazing Spiderman, really enjoyed it, lot different to the other Spiderman franchise, more grown up id say..

Good watch, good effects, 2hrs and 16 mins though, a bit too long

The Dark Knight Rises has a lot to live up to if it's going to be better than The Avengers.

It's got a lot to live up to just to meet it's own hype. I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm keeping my expectation levels down.

I still think Batman Begins is better than TDK and I think many would agree if it wasn't for Heath Ledger's Joker

Just saw Primer for the first time. Bit of a mindfudge. Didn't get much of the technical stuff, and very puzzled with the concept or premises for their time travels. Very good movie though. :)

5186RD1E64L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Talk is that it batters TDK in every department except of course The Joker >>> Bane but that's hardly a surprise.

There are massive spoilers all over the net now, tough 11 days ahead!

Talk is that it batters TDK in every department except of course The Joker >>> Bane but that's hardly a surprise.

There are massive spoilers all over the net now, tough 11 days ahead!

Im not going till 15th Aug to the IMAX, long month ahead !!!

I managed to grab some for the 30th July at Waterloo. I have tickets to see it on the 20th at an Odeon IMAX (not same as BFI IMAX) screen, but then again I'll be seeing this film multiple times :D

Back