• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

It was good, not superbly funny, but enough laughs to make it enjoyable. Some good comedy performances by a couple of the supporting characthers.

Def worth a watch though, I think you'll enjoy it

It was decent. 4 out of 5. Could have done with being half an hour shorter. I think comedies should be no longer than 90 minutes as a rule.

It was decent. 4 out of 5. Could have done with being half an hour shorter. I think comedies should be no longer than 90 minutes as a rule.

I know where you're coming from one with this one. This was a period of about 15-20 minutes and 3/4 of the way through the film where it dragged a little without any humour

I know where you're coming from one with this one. This was a period of about 15-20 minutes and 3/4 of the way through the film where it dragged a little without any humour

I did like the fact that the film was very realistic and more like real life than most rom coms. It must be nearly impossible for couples to stay together when one has to sacrifice a career for the other.

For even less content, but visually very stimulating: Bitch Slap

MV5BMTk0OTAzOTY2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcwMzM4MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

It's very stylish and sure its borderline art-house but then anything that doesn't follow the usual Hollywood template is going to be tagged with that. Most movies have to spell everything out and have a happy ending. Interesting to read this movie was first pencilled in to be a 'block buster' with Hugh Jackman.

Back