• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched Moonrise Kingdom on Thursday at the cornerhouse in Manchester, was excellent, 8.5 a cutesy, offbeat, slightly freaky, teenage caper.

Had an excellent lunch at the teacup just before the film that was an 8.5 as well, that along with Pearl Jam the night before and getting stuck in Hedben Bridge last night at another gig, it felt like I was living an indie adventure! Back to the grind on monday though :cry:

watched the remake of The Grudge last night, haven't seen the original (Japanese?) but this was a decent enough horror in it's own right id say - plenty of jumpy/scary moments - 7/10

Has anyone purchased The Descendants on blu ray? I recently bought it from amazon and it says there is a digital copy, but there is only 1 disc. Every time I try and insert the disc into my macbook pro so I can download it onto itunes, the disc ejects itself without command. This is the first time this has ever happened with a blu ray digital copy and my laptop.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction of somebody who can?

Does it say you need to insert the disc? Sometimes they just give you the code that you input into iTunes or a website.

If thats the case I dont mind so much, Ive no issue with a bit of build up.

From what I can make out of the trailers though they are ripping off the Hulk (Eric Bana version) with the origin story...

Back