• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

It is annoying to have to, but sometimes it pays to

i normally wait and see if there's additional footage or excerpts during the credits but if there isn't any in the first couple of minutes or so, i assume the movie is over. for them to include one last scene after 6-7 minutes of credits and expect people to have watched is optimistic to say the least.O:)

It is annoying to have to, but sometimes it pays to

I sometimes forget to watch the credits. With the Grey the credits show nothing it is only right at the end that they show a snap shot of him lying against the wolf.

The Dictator had stuff during the credits but that was obvious, same as hangover etc. The grey didnt show any obvious signs.

I sometimes forget to watch the credits. With the Grey the credits show nothing it is only right at the end that they show a snap shot of him lying against the wolf.

The Dictator had stuff during the credits but that was obvious, same as hangover etc. The grey didnt show any obvious signs.

F**king spoiler alert dude, ffs. Haven't watched it yet.

F**king spoiler alert dude, ffs. Haven't watched it yet.

Im so sorry man. Didnt mean it. Didnt realise it was a spoiler.

Was it really a spoiler tho? we all know the movie is about wolves and stuff.

so angry arrrrggghhhhhhhh

Sorry if it aint a spoiler, assumed it was/is, as you were talking about it and folks were saying the bit at the end clears up the 'open ending' (suggestive of a spoiler).

Not that bother anyway to be honest.

Just tried to watch Get The Gringo - my GHod what an utter piece of classless garbage. Stopped it after he started phoning around pretending to be Eastwood. Pathetic, predictable repulsive turd, littered with talentless fat, fried chicken-munching qunts

Quite possibly the worst movie i ve come across in the last 12 months or so.

Goes to show - NEVER trust ratings on imdb

should be good then, I'll get that out

O:)

It is a super movie. Dont listen to that waste of space Arcspace - it is a really enjoyable movie. It wont win oscars etc but it good and a typical Gibson type movie.

I remember when Star Wars came out and people actually attacked it because of how simplistic it was, how the acting was poor, why was Alec Guinness in crap like that, why the plot was weak etc etc

critics so full of their own self importance, that it completely escaped them that the film was nothing more than escapist nonsense and was not to be taken seriously, but simply a 2 hour joy ride aimed at turning your brain off and watching the fun.

Mind you its hard to watch films when your head is so far up your own arse that you cant see or hear anything.

Ok two options of movies:

Safe House

OR

Man on a fudgein Ledge

If in doubt, do the totty test

Safe House - Vera Farmiga

Vera-Farmiga.jpg

vs Man on Ledge - Genesis Rodriguez

170234_genesis_rodriguez_scaled.jpg

And the latter gets down to her undies...

Safe house is the better film, man on a ledge has more brainless fun action to it.

I like Vera Farmiga or whatever - I always thought she was a lesbian and therefore I had no chance with her. May have to review my choice now.

I actually watched HappyThankYouMorePlease - not my type of film at all but thoroughly enjoyed it. 7/10.

Ill watch Safe house next fudge it

Arcey

Your PMs - CLEAR EM OFF your mailbox is full

Hahaha dude I was only kiddin.... love you really come ere give me a hug... :barnet:

You cracked me up though

I thought Eurotrip was OK for the kind of film it was. And of course Michelle Trachtenberg, I'd let her have my children any day.

imgMichelle%20Trachtenberg1.jpg

Back