• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Just watched Project X and wow - what a fudgein party

is it a true story or based on a true story? Was the footage the actual footage? or did they have to re-enact the whole thing?

I am having a house party for my bday in three weeks time (wont be like that at all) I wish it was. hmmmmm.

Just watched Project X and wow - what a fudgein party

is it a true story or based on a true story? Was the footage the actual footage? or did they have to re-enact the whole thing?

I am having a house party for my bday in three weeks time (wont be like that at all) I wish it was. hmmmmm.

Was pretty good wasnt it, top top party, loved the bit at the end where his dad says, son i didnt think you had it in you with a little gleam in his eye

Was pretty good wasnt it, top top party, loved the bit at the end where his dad says, son i didnt think you had it in you with a little gleam in his eye

The girls were too hot too and real easy - so it seemed.

I liked the bit with his dad too - it was like he was actually proud of his son that he bloody manned up.

Just tried to watch Get The Gringo - my GHod what an utter piece of classless garbage. Stopped it after he started phoning around pretending to be Eastwood. Pathetic, predictable repulsive turd, littered with talentless fat, fried chicken-munching qunts

Quite possibly the worst movie i ve come across in the last 12 months or so.

Goes to show - NEVER trust ratings on imdb

Attack The Block

Apart from an overwhelming urge to beat the brick out of those punk kids it was pretty decent.

Inspired by the Redknapp thread:

A couple of months back I managed to get a copy of Sorcerer with Roy Scheider. It's actually a remake of a remake, but it's absolutely brilliant. About some lowlifes driving two trucks through the jungle with a load of nitroglyserin to get to a burning oilwell. No CGI, only a small amount of explosions, yet captivating and entertaining.

Just tried to watch Get The Gringo - my GHod what an utter piece of classless garbage. Stopped it after he started phoning around pretending to be Eastwood. Pathetic, predictable repulsive turd, littered with talentless fat, fried chicken-munching qunts

Quite possibly the worst movie i ve come across in the last 12 months or so.

Goes to show - NEVER trust ratings on imdb

Oi

Its been the best film I watched this year. So fudge you arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate you.

Tried too hard to be Payback 2 but lacked any sort ot depth or creativity, imv

Perhaps you enjoy the simpler things in lite ;)

Seeing Prometheus tonight, annoyingly only being showed in 3d at my regular cinema though, bit of a surprise but will deal with it.

fudging amazing. 3d was actually really impressive, which surprised me. Not gimmicky but actually added to it. Best film I've seen in the cinema so far this year easily.

on the subject of foreign movies - The Lives of Others, check it out - great movie. about a German Stasi officer and the people he is spying on - couldn't recommend it high enough

Watched The Lives of Others earlier this week, totally agree that it's a top notch movie - 8/10

Off to spend a few days in Norwich. Doubt I will bump into one of my heroes (see pic opposite) though.

Odeon Club Card in hand, will be watching Prometheus for sure, and I'll let the wife choose the other film we see, which probably means Dark Shadows (as she is a big Depp fan)

Dark Shadows started off okay but the 2nd half really dragged imv. Eva Green makes for a very alluring temptress at least...

Watched the Grey.

I really do like Liam Neeson - absolutely brilliant actor.

I thought the movie was ok - it was a mix of Alive and Severance (Danny Dyer) - I HATE open endings - I wanted to know a)whether the guy fudgein survived and b) whether he killed the Alpha wolf.

fudgein annoying

Watched the Grey.

I really do like Liam Neeson - absolutely brilliant actor.

I thought the movie was ok - it was a mix of Alive and Severance (Danny Dyer) - I HATE open endings - I wanted to know a)whether the guy fudgein survived and b) whether he killed the Alpha wolf.

fudgein annoying

There's a bit that comes post-credits ... answer could be there.

Back