• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Off to spend a few days in Norwich. Doubt I will bump into one of my heroes (see pic opposite) though.

Odeon Club Card in hand, will be watching Prometheus for sure, and I'll let the wife choose the other film we see, which probably means Dark Shadows (as she is a big Depp fan)

Some great teen tits in Project X

I guarantee you will love it!

Chris Hewitt of Empire gave the film 1 star out of 5, and referred to the central characters portrayed by Mann, Cooper, and Brown, as "spectacularly unlikeable", labeling them as "unrepentant, nihilistic, vile, venal, animalistic, avaricious, charmless, entitled, sub-Kardashian, stunningly irresponsible brats". Hewitt ended his review by stating that the film was "possibly the worst film of the last 20 years. It’s certainly the worst comedy of the last 20 years"

but it was a fudgeload of fun..and you're right, unusually high quality and quantity of teen hotties.

Seeing Prometheus tonight, annoyingly only being showed in 3d at my regular cinema though, bit of a surprise but will deal with it.

Off to spend a few days in Norwich. Doubt I will bump into one of my heroes (see pic opposite) though.

Odeon Club Card in hand, will be watching Prometheus for sure, and I'll let the wife choose the other film we see, which probably means Dark Shadows (as she is a big Depp fan)

Aha! I always read your posts in Alan Partridges voice :)

Dark Shadows looks really crap if I'm honest with you but, Prometheus looks great, I should be seeing it next friday just hope it's as good as it looks.

Chris Hewitt of Empire gave the film 1 star out of 5, and referred to the central characters portrayed by Mann, Cooper, and Brown, as "spectacularly unlikeable", labeling them as "unrepentant, nihilistic, vile, venal, animalistic, avaricious, charmless, entitled, sub-Kardashian, stunningly irresponsible brats". Hewitt ended his review by stating that the film was "possibly the worst film of the last 20 years. It’s certainly the worst comedy of the last 20 years"

but it was a fudgeload of fun..and you're right, unusually high quality and quantity of teen hotties.

I downloaded it and will be watching it. It looks a bit documentary like am I correct?

Back