• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Hurt Locker - was weird film.

I was getting bored whilst actually watching it but at the end of it I was thinkin that I had actually enjoyed it. WHAT. THE. fudge.

7/10.

Watched Eden Lake the other night... Decent british horror flick thatll make you hate chavs even more (if possible). Worth a watch

Saw the Dictator lastnight..

Was funny in some parts but was nowhere near as good as Boratfor me, better than Bruno though...

Saw the Dictator lastnight..

Was funny in some parts but was nowhere near as good as Boratfor me, better than Bruno though...

I thought it was utter brick. I was so bored mid way through.

The only great bit was the helicopter 9/11 bit. I tinkled myself cracking up but generally it was brick.

May I just add that the 'soldier' girls were super hot.

I have had enough of brick films dude.

argghhhhh

Hmmm there's good entertainment to be had from bricky films that don't take themselves too seriously, if you don't fancy a trip to the absurd then leave Man on a Ledge alone lol

Some recently watched ones:

Predators - Good. Said they wanted to recreate the vibe of the original and did that really well.

Final Destination 5 - Another good one. After the travesty that was the last one, this one makes me want more.

Captain America - Meh

Red Riding Hood - Didn't know it was by the same bitch who makes the Twilight movies. Would have skipped it if I did. Some real potential wasted here, trying too hard to create a visual look and completely ignoring the content.

Green Lantern - Barf

Resident Evil Afterlife - Some real improvement here, looking forward to the next one.

Fast Five - Same as above. Funnily enough both sequels will feature a return of Michelle Rodriguez.

X-Men First Class - Good

Strippers vs Werewolves - How is it humanly possible to make something this bad?

Some recently watched ones:

Predators - Good. Said they wanted to recreate the vibe of the original and did that really well.

Final Destination 5 - Another good one. After the travesty that was the last one, this one makes me want more.

Captain America - Meh

Red Riding Hood - Didn't know it was by the same bitch who makes the Twilight movies. Would have skipped it if I did. Some real potential wasted here, trying too hard to create a visual look and completely ignoring the content.

Green Lantern - Barf

Resident Evil Afterlife - Some real improvement here, looking forward to the next one.

Fast Five - Same as above. Funnily enough both sequels will feature a return of Michelle Rodriguez.

X-Men First Class - Good

Strippers vs Werewolves - How is it humanly possible to make something this bad?

Was it made by the same people who made Captain fudging America and the fudging Avengers?

I am watching Transformers - something moon

and er brick film but fudge me she is hot. I aint a blonde person or anything and much prefer and fudge brunettes but SHE IS WAAAAAAAAAAY HOTTER THAN MEGAN fudgeIN FOX (Who I would also be happy to oblige to fudge)

I am watching Transformers - something moon

and er brick film but fudge me she is hot. I aint a blonde person or anything and much prefer and fudge brunettes but SHE IS WAAAAAAAAAAY HOTTER THAN MEGAN fudgeIN FOX (Who I would also be happy to oblige to fudge)

oh no way! Megan Fox is way hotter!! way way hotter! and you just know she is dirty, where as this one looks like a prude!! ;)

oh no way! Megan Fox is way hotter!! way way hotter! and you just know she is dirty, where as this one looks like a prude!! ;)

I unprude any girl. I have unpruded any girl.

Its kinda easy. She says no, whilst youre banging her you stick just a little bit of your finger in her butt, then slowly you put it in further and further... she will say no it hurts... but if you persists she will allow you to shove your fudgein fist in her butt let alone your finger or your ****.

Anyways sorry - a bit crude.

Back