• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I am gonna download your movie but first I will be watching mission Impossible.

Jurgen - as a person maybe gibson has alot to be desired for but as an actor and a Director - he makes some very good movies. Gringo is definitely one of them. Apparently its not going to the cinema - its straight to the film type movie - which is weird cos its better than half the brick that is out.

It's not just his personality, he clearly has a problem with the English. That aside, if you look at his track record over the last decade for the films he's directed and/or starred in, it's pretty poor.

It's not just his personality, he clearly has a problem with the English. That aside, if you look at his track record over the last decade for the films he's directed and/or starred in, it's pretty poor.

Jurgen

WATCH THE GRINGO DAMMIT.

You will enjoy it. If you dont enjoy it - ill give ya a naked lap dance free of charge

I know The Dark Knight Rises is probably going to be the 2nd biggest film of the year after The Avengers, but I'm more looking forward to Prometheus.

Going to be a close call between TDKR and Avengers for biggest film of the year, TDKR has got an hour of IMAX footage so will make ?úmillions from repeat viewings.

Prometheus does look like it could be immense judging by trailers, hopefully it will be a return to form for Ridley Scott after some rather less than spectacular movies in recent years.

fudge that. The most overhyped movie of all time.

Looks utter brick.

Is Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol any good? Killer Elite? Haywire?

Got them all. Will watch one of them tonight.

Mission Impossible is a good fun actioner 7.5/10.
Killer Elite was nowt special and Strahovski was criminally underused - 5/10

I watched Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol yesterday - it is good fun. id give it about the same 7.5/10.

May I just say that his female sidekick was HOTTTTTTTTT. Especially in that green dress WOWWWWWWW

Joss Whedon On Avengers 2
'You know, I'm very torn...'

The Los Angeles Times got some time with Avengers director Joss Whedon just before the film's premiere two weeks ago, but only now has an intriguing titbit come to light online about the possibility of him directing Avengers 2.

“You know, I’m very torn. It’s an enormous amount of work telling what is ultimately somebody else’s story, even though I feel like I did get to put myself into it."

So for all you Whedon-lovers, that's the bad side of the coin – making these recording-breaking superhero movies takes it out of a man, it seems.

"But at the same time, I have a bunch of ideas, and they all seem really cool.”

...and there's the good side. What those ideas are, of course, remains to be seen, but for everyone out there who's keen for Whedon to do the now-confirmed Avengers sequel, it's not a done deal yet.

One thing we do know is that if the Avengers sequel is helmed by Whedon, he'd like more women to be involved. Speaking with Entertainment Weekly (with Scarlett Johansson), he's on the record as saying:

"Studios will tell you: 'A woman cannot headline an action movie.' After The Hunger Games they might stop telling you that a little bit. Whatever you think of the movie, it’s done a great service. And after The Avengers, I think it’s changing."

More women in big action movies? Sounds like a good thing – as does another Whedonesque Avengers 2, to be honest.

For more details on The Avengers and Marvel's ongoing plans for the characters that appear in it, be sure to listen to our Avengers spoiler podcast with Marvel studio head Kevin Feige below.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33978

Just watched Haywire - HOW brick.

Gina Carano is fudgein hot. But the movie itself is utter brick.

I didnt get half of it.

Just watched Haywire - HOW brick.

Gina Carano is fudgein hot. But the movie itself is utter brick.

I didnt get half of it.

As i said on a previous page - It's just a fit bird kicking arse for 90 mins,I don't remember a storyline at all

As i said on a previous page - It's just a fit bird kicking arse for 90 mins,I don't remember a storyline at all

Yeah - shoulda listened to you but you must understand my hesitancy in trusting you.

Im gonna watch hurt Locker - any good dude?

:lol:

No it's brick. Give Cool runnings a go though,nice bit of light hearted entertainment....

ha

Ok I will watch it anyways. fudger.

DO. NOT. DISS. COOL RUNNINGS. Greatest film not to win an Oscar - an absolute travesty

I watched Dark Shadows on Wednesday, despite a strong cast and Tim Bruton's signature style it ran out of steam about 45min in and I was bored by the end - 5/10

Back