• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Saw American pie reunion yesterday, thought it was quite funny.

Plenty of tits, always helps.

It was funnier than I was expecting and being of similar age to the characters I could relate to them. Wish I had a neighbour who looked like Kara and wanted me to pop her cherry!

oh no way! Megan Fox is way hotter!! way way hotter! and you just know she is dirty, where as this one looks like a prude!! ;)

Agreed. Rosie Huntington is totally BOBFOC!

john carter...fudging rubbish

The story was written 100 years ago and has not aged well.

Seen a few decent Aussie horrors/thrillers recently.

The Clinic, Road Train, The Tunnel, Lake Mungo, Dying Breed, Alexandra's Project.

Last edited:
Someone told me about a film called 'Megan is missing' so googled it, and saw some pics from it.

Sounds intense. Anyone seen or heard about it?

[video=youtube;xJ4dAY3DW4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xJ4dAY3DW4c[/video]

Looks decent.

Get the Gringo - 8/10, been discussed at length already on here i think, but this was a solid enjoyable movie

Les Diaboliques -6/10 meh, sort of guessed what was happening after about 10 minutes, rendering the rest of the film a bit of a bore fest - disappointing as i heard of this films classic status before hand and was really looking forward to it, well made and good acting throughout - but unfortunately having clocked the ending early on the suspense building of the final act never had it's desired affect

Last edited:
Daniel Craig is just a thug*, he's not James Bond. I'm not that much of a fan of the movies but, he is just as bad if not worse than Brosnan albeit for different reasons and at least Brosnan sort of fit the role. Craig is and has always been overrated.

*Within the movie, I'm sure he's an absolutely smashing chap outside of his acting roles.

Daniel Craig is just a thug*, he's not James Bond. I'm not that much of a fan of the movies but, he is just as bad if not worse than Brosnan albeit for different reasons and at least Brosnan sort of fit the role. Craig is and has always been overrated.

*Within the movie, I'm sure he's an absolutely smashing chap outside of his acting roles.

Funnily enough that's what I like about the way he plays him.

Easily the closest screen incarnation of Ian Fleming's depiction.

Back