• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

ive only seen this movie mentioned here - what's it about ?

It is such a great movie. Its a typical Gibson type movie but its just great - so enjoyable.

Dont wanna spoil it but basically he gets caught by cops, goes to a mexican jail (which isnt really a jail but more akin to a shanty town) and he manages to get out - but the point wasnt about getting out. It was about something else.

Its just very enjoyable.

Billy - watch it dude. I dont give many suggestions but that movie i will vouch for. Best film I have seen this year (I have seen some utter brick though from the suggestion of some on here)

I know The Dark Knight Rises is probably going to be the 2nd biggest film of the year after The Avengers, but I'm more looking forward to Prometheus.

[video=youtube;1zkspuhhV3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zkspuhhV3c&list=FLAeM0rCy5AQxDgzZd1CZQPg&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Can't view any trailers at the moment but can someone give me the basic run down of this Prometheus film?

Can't view any trailers at the moment but can someone give me the basic run down of this Prometheus film?

A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe.

There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

fudge that. The most overhyped movie of all time.

Looks utter brick.

Is Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol any good? Killer Elite? Haywire?

Got them all. Will watch one of them tonight.

I watched Haywire the other night - It's just basically a fit woman kicking peoples arses for 90 minutes. I enjoyed it

fudge that. The most overhyped movie of all time.

Looks utter brick.

Is Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol any good? Killer Elite? Haywire?

Got them all. Will watch one of them tonight.

We rented mission impossible but never made it to the end it was that crap, honestly DHSF watch dreams of a life you will enjoy it will make you think and then feel better about yourself.

Just watched the Gringo - 8/10.

Mel gibson may not be the best person in the world (dont know too much about that) but the guy does make some pretty damn good movies. I enjoyed that a lot.

I encourage EVERYONE to watch it.

Only gibson movie i ever enjoyed was the one where he was an aussie in the second world war getting shot at, can not remember what it was called though.

We rented mission impossible but never made it to the end it was that crap, honestly DHSF watch dreams of a life you will enjoy it will make you think and then feel better about yourself.

I am gonna download your movie but first I will be watching mission Impossible.

Jurgen - as a person maybe gibson has alot to be desired for but as an actor and a Director - he makes some very good movies. Gringo is definitely one of them. Apparently its not going to the cinema - its straight to the film type movie - which is weird cos its better than half the brick that is out.

Back