• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Bradley Cooper being jew shamed for having a stick on bigger nose for upcoming role. As jew with a big nose I don't see the fuss TBH, he is playing a part, it's acting, clues in the title

Does seem to look like him in the photo i saw. Although i don't know much about bernstein.

Bradley Cooper being jew shamed for having a stick on bigger nose for upcoming role. As jew with a big nose I don't see the fuss TBH, he is playing a part, it's acting, clues in the title

Bernstein’s family have backed Cooper for what it’s worth. You’ve seen this sort of thing rear its head with people saying straight actors shouldn’t be allowed to play gay parts. Bryan Cranston got grief for playing a character who is wheelchair bound when he’s able bodied in real life. As others have said, it’s called acting for a reason.

If they didn't like the original why remake it? Just make a new story. Just trying to cash in on the name. So lazy.

I think it’s just Zegler who has trashed the original. Just don’t act surprised if it bombs because you have alienated fans of the original.

Bernstein’s family have backed Cooper for what it’s worth. You’ve seen this sort of thing rear its head with people saying straight actors shouldn’t be allowed to play gay parts. Bryan Cranston got grief for playing a character who is wheelchair bound when he’s able bodied in real life. As others have said, it’s called acting for a reason.

Yeh, its all outrage for the sake of it

If it was a fictional Jewish character and they big nosed him for that reason alone, fair play, crack on, but not for like for like looks.

Abit like saying De Niro was fat shaming in Raging Bull

I think it’s just Zegler who has trashed the original. Just don’t act surprised if it bombs because you have alienated fans of the original.

The studio will oversee what she says in interviews. If they have not called it on it by now it's with their approval.

Also the casting and script were down to them.

Saw Haunted Mansion last week. Couldn’t decide if it was a horror, a comedy or a tearjerker but enjoyed it nonetheless as I really liked the references to the Disney ride.

Also watched Talk to Me and would recommend it. Apparently a prequel and a sequel is in the works.

And finally got round to watching the Michael J Fox documentary Still. Back to the Future is my all time favourite film so have always had a soft spot for Fox. It’s heartbreaking seeing what Parkinson’s has done to him and his family and how it has robbed him of an even longer career. Still blows my mind that he was filming Family Ties at the same time and was working on 2-3 hours sleep for months whilst filming BTTF.

If they didn't like the original why remake it? Just make a new story. Just trying to cash in on the name. So lazy.

I suppose they have to trade off the name, despite her not being white as snow and there apparently only being one little person. Modern Ethnic Woman and the Dwarf isn't as catchy a title.

If I were him I would have banged Zeta Jones in that airport movie.

You could tell that was her last few months being bangable. The is a finite time for women where they are doable. I'm perfect at being able to judge down to the day how long a woman has left.

Saw Haunted Mansion last week. Couldn’t decide if it was a horror, a comedy or a tearjerker but enjoyed it nonetheless as I really liked the references to the Disney ride.

Also watched Talk to Me and would recommend it. Apparently a prequel and a sequel is in the works.

And finally got round to watching the Michael J Fox documentary Still. Back to the Future is my all time favourite film so have always had a soft spot for Fox. It’s heartbreaking seeing what Parkinson’s has done to him and his family and how it has robbed him of an even longer career. Still blows my mind that he was filming Family Ties at the same time and was working on 2-3 hours sleep for months whilst filming BTTF.

Great trilogy, only behind the original Star Wars for me.
*spoiler alert*
Think it was in Family Guy (maybe not?) where it was pointed out that 1955 George and Lorraine having spent quite a bit of time with Marty, and loving the name 'Marty', never put 2 and 2 together when they had their son in the 70's and called him Marty that he grew up to look EXACTLY like the Marty they met back in the 50's. Still a great film though. :D

Back