• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

For me it hit home and you feel sorry for him by the end. We all have days that things build up and things snowball into a day of frustration that is out of reality or context, days where literally everything upsets you. Not to that extreme but its so relatable, especially if you lived and worked in London.

Yeah, which i think they spoiled a bit with him being a bit of a nutter previous to that day. Would have preferred if it was just a bad day that set things in motion and cascaded. It could have been any of us.

Great film though.

Yeah, which i think they spoiled a bit with him being a bit of a nutter previous to that day. Would have preferred if it was just a bad day that set things in motion and cascaded. It could have been any of us.

Great film though.

And we have all had those days in Maccas or BKs looking at the picture then the Burger and wanting to say they look nothing alike haha

For me it hit home and you feel sorry for him by the end. We all have days that things build up and things snowball into a day of frustration that is out of reality or context, days where literally everything upsets you. Not to that extreme but its so relatable, especially if you lived and worked in London.

Yeah absolutely. All of the situations in the film are relatable and it wouldn’t take much of a push for most people to react in a similar way, except when he murders people of course lol, but even then you could argue it was self-defence. Hits home even more for me as I now work in the defence industry.

Yeah absolutely. All of the situations in the film are relatable and it wouldn’t take much of a push for most people to react in a similar way, except when he murders people of course lol, but even then you could argue it was self-defence. Hits home even more for me as I now work in the defence industry.

Anyone thats been elbowed getting on the train at 7:30 knows all to well that the days downhill from then on

Didn't know where to put this. But wow. Funny but also puts the film in a whole new light.

Edit - Turns out they've done the whole film. So this is basically a trailer.

I feel conflicted about the writers strike, not the strike but the actors on the front line in solidarity who take the largest portion of the pie for themselves especially the TV show types who earned 750k-1m per episode

I feel conflicted about the writers strike, not the strike but the actors on the front line in solidarity who take the largest portion of the pie for themselves especially the TV show types who earned 750k-1m per episode

It's still pennies compared to the billions the corporate overlords cream off.

It's still pennies compared to the billions the corporate overlords cream off.

Not always, some films make no money, some productions are poor. You get paid based on the production you work on, not based on the success of other films you have absolutely no involvement in. Alot of films and productions are owned and produced by private companies and sold on, some have to find private financing, thats why budget versus revenue is such a prominent thing. If you are however working on a production and earning 15k a year pro rata and the lead actor is on 1m an episode, I would say its a poor distribution of budget.

It's unions. 99% of actors make very little money. The ones that do being on the front lines is a good thing. Unions and strikes should never be about tearing down the rich. It should be about making lives of those at the bottom better.

It's unions. 99% of actors make very little money. The ones that do being on the front lines is a good thing. Unions and strikes should never be about tearing down the rich. It should be about making lives of those at the bottom better.

It's very much like football in that respect, small time actors in low budget poorly viewed productions, like non league footballers, get wages proportionate to the popularity of their product.

It's very much like football in that respect, small time actors in low budget poorly viewed productions, like non league footballers, get wages proportionate to the popularity of their product.

As far as i understand it, it's not exactly about how much they are getting paid but what they get paid for. A lot is to do with streaming. A writer in their contract gets royalties for if a film is shown in the cinema, on dvd or on tv but not if streamed. Actors may be similar. They are also fighting the rise in ai. Wanting studios to promise not to use ai generated scripts in the future.

I sympathise with the writers but the strike has gone on long enough now. Not saying the studios are blameless either but we all know they will come to an agreement eventually, why not just get in a room and settle it now and save a lot of time and money. I don’t think I’m being OTT in saying Barbenheimer might have saved cinemas. I went to the cinema tonight to see Haunted Mansion and it’s still packed, mainly because of Barbie (and Oppenheimer) but they are in danger of squandering the good will if this strike continues as there will be a gap of new films and tv shows.

Last edited:
Bradley Cooper being jew shamed for having a stick on bigger nose for upcoming role. As jew with a big nose I don't see the fuss TBH, he is playing a part, it's acting, clues in the title

Back