• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched two of the most self indulgent piles of crap I the last couple of days. Babylon which seemed to have zero plot and just frenetic. And Astroid City which seemed a film for films sake and the director to create another similar looking film set

Watched two of the most self indulgent piles of crap I the last couple of days. Babylon which seemed to have zero plot and just frenetic. And Astroid City which seemed a film for films sake and the director to create another similar looking film set
Babylon is gash
Shame as it’s a good cast and a great director

I enjoyed Astroid City, but I am a fan of Anderson's quirky stuff.

I enjoyed Astroid City, but I am a fan of Anderson's quirky stuff.

ICYMI…

https://www.180studios.com/asteroid-city

Delve into the incredible creative world of Wes Anderson with this immersive 180 exhibition that transports you into the realm of the director’s new film, Asteroid City.

Curated and presented by 180 Studios and Universal Pictures, the exhibition features original sets, props, costumes and artwork that capture Anderson’s signature style, visuals and sounds, as well as provide an opportunity to dine out at the film’s iconic 1950s diner, which will be recreated onsite.

I will take Nolan's or Anderson's worst film over any of the brick that gets served up these days. Thankfully there are still people making movies for themselves rather than what they think makes money.

What do you think is Anderson's worst film?

Nolan I don't know, maybe Tenet? tried several times to get into it but just can't.

Back