• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Heres one for a dreary bank holiday monday.

What second string cameo performances have stood out for you in your years of watching films? that they nearly steal the film? I watched Poltergeist yesterday and I always feel like I am seeing it for the first time when I see Zelda Rubinstein come in and basically take over the film, such an iconic performance for me.

There are a few films like that, Newman in Perdition (Again fresh from watching) to a lesser extent but always feel his class shine through

What second string cameo performances have stood out for you in your years of watching films? that they nearly steal the film? I watched Poltergeist yesterday and I always feel like I am seeing it for the first time when I see Zelda Rubinstein come in and basically take over the film, such an iconic performance for me.

There are a few films like that, Newman in Perdition (Again fresh from watching) to a lesser extent but always feel his class shine through

Brad pitt was great in true romance.

Brad pitt was great in true romance.

If the character has multiple scenes is it considered a cameo? I'm not 100% sure but Brad Pitt is an excellent stoner in that film. However, Christopher Walken's scene really stole the show in that film, pure brilliance.

Edit - Pitt did have a hilariously pointless 1 second cameo in Deadpool 2 that should be mentioned as well.

If the character has multiple scenes is it considered a cameo? I'm not 100% sure but Brad Pitt is an excellent stoner in that film. However, Christopher Walken's scene really stole the show in that film, pure brilliance.

Edit - Pitt did have a hilariously pointless 1 second cameo in Deadpool 2 that should be mentioned as well.
Maybe that's my fault, badly defined. Bit part more than cameo...

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Ben Kingsley, Sexy Beast.
Yeh incredible and unexpected, remember seeing it for the first time.

In an offshoot and different direction I remember watching Dusk till Dawn without realising it was a horror/vamp film and was fully engaged in the kidnap gang plot only to be blown away by the twist (pun intended)....similar feeling to Sexy Beast and when Don Logan took over...blew me away

Yeh incredible and unexpected, remember seeing it for the first time.

In an offshoot and different direction I remember watching Dusk till Dawn without realising it was a horror/vamp film and was fully engaged in the kidnap gang plot only to be blown away by the twist (pun intended)....similar feeling to Sexy Beast and when Don Logan took over...blew me away

Great film and switch around but the first thing that comes to mind with Dusk til Dawn is evil foot fetish mastermind Tarantino managing to create a situation where it was acceptable to drink tequila from Selma Hayek's foot without getting arrested for proposing the idea.

Great film and switch around but the first thing that comes to mind with Dusk til Dawn is evil foot fetish mastermind Tarantino managing to create a situation where it was acceptable to drink tequila from Selma Hayek's foot without getting arrested for proposing the idea.

Def a level of self expressionism in his films....top film, mad as a hatter bloke

Bill Murray in Zombieland has to be up there
And Jonny Depp in the 21 jump street film was brilliant

Bill Murray in Zombieland has to be up there
And Jonny Depp in the 21 jump street film was brilliant
Bill Murray is superb you are right, he has that about him TBF

I loved him in the film where he looks after the neighbours kid, name escapes me, sings sheltered from the storm by Dylan at the end...he is class in that

Bill Murray is superb you are right, he has that about him TBF

I loved him in the film where he looks after the neighbours kid, name escapes me, sings sheltered from the storm by Dylan at the end...he is class in that

Honestly cant think of that film

Can't blame him. There isn't a single part of Salma Hayek I wouldn't drink tequila from.

View to a Kill on ITV4, not a huge Bond fan but one of my fav bond films.

Gotta be top 3 Bond themes too

Back