• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Misses wants to go see Hunger Games... Dont get to go cinema with her much due to differing tastes (unless its horror as she loves horror films and i dont mind them). So is this watchable? Ive heard refrences to Twibrick but hoping thats not true.
My sis loved it so much she went out and got all the books... And she hates Twibrick.

So anyone seen it? Is it bearable enough??

Misses wants to go see Hunger Games... Dont get to go cinema with her much due to differing tastes (unless its horror as she loves horror films and i dont mind them). So is this watchable? Ive heard refrences to Twibrick but hoping thats not true.
My sis loved it so much she went out and got all the books... And she hates Twibrick.

I didn't care for it. Massive chick flick. It would help if you knew something about the books I guess as I knew nothing going into the cinema.

:D

went cinema to see the last one :lol:

thought it was a great bit of fun

Never saw the first one. Judging from the trailer, it looks like the exact same film as the first one minus Kelly Brook.

Looking forward to watching M:I-4 again when it comes out on blu ray next week. Now that was a great bit of fun!!

Went to see the Avengers movie tonight, took my nephews.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW IN WHITE TEXT, HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Make sure you watch the THOR movie before seeing this. Also as ever with Marvel films stay till after the credits

Fantastic film though. Both Nephews gave it 10/10 and wanting to get the Blu version.

Today I believe it was released... I counted 10 others watching it. real shame, but that was 4pm.

The Dark Knight Rises out July 20th, making me moist already. Most anticipated film this year without a doubt. Probably the only one I'll bother going to see at the cinema.

As a massive Batman fanboy I share your moistness. It's going to be immense.

I definitely will be making a trip to Waterloo IMAX for The Dark Knight Rises to watch it on the "UK's biggest screen" 8)

The Dark Knight Rises will contain over an hour of IMAX footage | TotalFilm.com

The IMAX footage in the last Batman movie was incredible and going back to regular cinema afterwards felt like going from HD to SD :|

Last edited:

I didn't care for it. Massive chick flick. It would help if you knew something about the books I guess as I knew nothing going into the cinema.

I also thought it was poor, basically a girlie take on The Running Man / Battle Royale imo.

DHSF, I suggest you never bother watching The Avengers because I fudging LOVED IT. Absolutely perfect, fantastic stuff. Hulk was surprisingly my fave, followed by Tony. Epic movie.

DHSF, I suggest you never bother watching The Avengers because I fudging LOVED IT. Absolutely perfect, fantastic stuff. Hulk was surprisingly my fave, followed by Tony. Epic movie.

Really looking forward to seeing this later today!! Goin with my mate and his boy but he already been once so im hoping he dont spoil it lol

Dont worry I wont be watching it. yOU ARE THE WORST REVIEWER IN HISTORY OF MOVIE REVIEWERS

Watched The Avengers this morning, really enjoyed it, was a far better actual 3D experience than other 3D films Ive seen

Back