• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Inglorious Bastards was ok but it could have all been wrapped up in 30 mins. Not much really happened but I actually enjoyed the dialogue and the writing.

I thought Waltz was brilliant.

All in all 7/10 but wouldnt watch it ever again

A bit OT but what was that site people on here were talking about that was down a few weeks back i think. Think it was some sort of film forum site with links to watch films or something like that.

oh sorry, never read your post properly

maybe Netflix ? but thats a pay site and not really worth it if you ask me - ran out of films that i was interested in after a couple of months

Saw 21 Jump Street last night. Thought it was really funny. Would recommend for a decent trip to the flicks.

Saw a few posters up in the foyer, didnt realise they had done another Bourne film.

Haven't watched many in the past few weeks,

The Artist 7/10 (Meh out of 10 though, given the hype)
Like Crazy 6.5/10 (gets +1 for having a 'the tallest man on earth' song in it)

Misses liked 'em both.

Last edited:
sat and watched hugo today with my son, he is on easter holidays. I did not like it but he sat still for all of it so i guess it was alright.

Back