• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Thor was quite good I thought. One of the better Marvel movies. Simple, yet effective.

I didnt watch Thor. I watched 22 minutes and was like what the fudging fudge.

Then I watched something Borrowed and I gotta admit WHAT THE fudging fudge.

Sky movies premier has gone down fudging hill

This. I went to see the movie expecting a movie version of the book, massive let down. I still pray for a true remake.

That is now eminently possible.\o/

The Long Walk could also make a worthwhile flick imo.

Last edited:
anyone know of some good movies available to watch on Youtube ?

watched The Omen last night, not as scary as i remember but entertaining enough - question in white for those who have seen it . . . . . what do people think to the theory that Damien wasn't actually the anti-christ but the movie was more about the fathers guilt in lying to his wife in the first place therefore making him more susceptible to the crackpot religious nuts ?

7/10

anyone know of some good movies available to watch on Youtube ?

watched The Omen last night, not as scary as i remember but entertaining enough - question in white for those who have seen it . . . . . what do people think to the theory that Damien wasn't actually the anti-christ but the movie was more about the fathers guilt in lying to his wife in the first place therefore making him more susceptible to the crackpot religious nuts ?

7/10

http://www.youtube.com/movies?fl=f&pt=fm

Watched Die Hard, haven't seen it in fudging ages. Quality film. Took my mind off the whole football thing for a bit at least \o/

[video=youtube;hUxdAWrsag8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=hUxdAWrsag8[/video]

Last edited:
sigpic205023_11.gif

Back