• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched some brick on Netflix last night called the crew some scouse Gangster flick best way to describe it would be brookside on steroids 5/10 and that's being generous

so i have noticed that Fileserve has seemingly gone the way of Megaupload - what are people using ?

whats the deal with rapid share any file i try to download it starts and within 10 seconds just says unable to download ....... file

Underworld Awakening - meh. Looking at the credits, so many VFX teams it's unreal. Mediocre directing and acting. Boring storyline.

Underworld Awakening - meh. Looking at the credits, so many VFX teams it's unreal. Mediocre directing and acting. Boring storyline.

But its in 3D!!!!

OMG 3D!!!

It's not an outdated film going experience at all!!!

it only died in the

Anyone read The Hunger Games trilogy? Excellent books.

I went to see the film last night and when i saw it was a 12a i shouldnt have bothered. Jesus christ, the director deserves to be shot for trying to turn it into another fudging twilight. Absolutely no violence at all. What a let down

I went to see the film last night and when i saw it was a 12a i shouldnt have bothered. Jesus christ, the director deserves to be shot for trying to turn it into another fudging twilight. Absolutely no violence at all. What a let down

I hear what you're saying but the books were aimed at the teen market therefore the film(s) had to be too....

I watched Man on Fire recently, I forgot what an excellent movie it is. If you have not seen it I seriously recommend it

I saw Hunger Games up cinema last night and was also very disappointed. Basically a poor mix of Battle Royale + Truman Show + Running Man.

I was hoping The Hunger Games would be a bit like Running Man which is just epic, sadly it wasn't :(

I watched Man on Fire recently, I forgot what an excellent movie it is. If you have not seen it I seriously recommend it

it was on a couple of days ago

I watched it. It was ok but I seriously dont get what happened as in who was the mastermind behind the kidnapping etc etc etc

Saw the QPR documentary "The Four Year Plan" yesterday - was excellent. What a fudging soap opera though. :D

Back