• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

ha ha excellent come back

tbf DHSF you need to watch it in it's entirety to grasp the full brickness of the movie - 22 mins doesn't do it justice :p

ok, it isn't THAT bad - a solid 6/10 - 7/10 if im feeling generous

ha ha excellent come back

tbf DHSF you need to watch it in it's entirety to grasp the full brickness of the movie - 22 mins doesn't do it justice :p

ok, it isn't THAT bad - a solid 6/10 - 7/10 if im feeling generous

is that 7/10 in terms of brickness or in terms of how good the movie is? I think I was more than generous with 22 mins.

I did record it SO I may watch it again and give Linnet the benefit of the doubt and he is not blind or deluded.

I don't think you can judge any movie without watching the majority of it anyway.

Personally, I love it, as many others do, but there are a number who don't. These are also the people who say the sky is green just to be different but I digress ;)

You do seem to hate a lot of movies DHSF. Have you considered that maybe watching movies is not for you? unless they involve Bukkake

I don't think you can judge any movie without watching the majority of it anyway.

Personally, I love it, as many others do, but there are a number who don't. These are also the people who say the sky is green just to be different but I digress ;)

You do seem to hate a lot of movies DHSF. Have you considered that maybe watching movies is not for you? unless they involve Bukkake

To be fair Bukkake only holds my attention for a few minutes (if im lucky)

In all seriousness I think there are alot of brick movies out there and I think i will have made my mind up about the movie before its even started - unfortunately.

By the way - I guess the sky is actually black but it all depends on which time of day you are referring to (I am referring to night time). Also there is the Physics angle and the Rayleigh scattering notion.

transit...worst ways to spend 90 mins of your life...jim caviezel, james frain & the lovely diora baird =P~

Big film weekend for me after a hard week on the road.

I've watched:

Another Earth - very good
Weekend - ok (careful, includes gay love scenes)
96 minutes - very good
Slaughterhouse-Five - brick

Haven't watched We Bought a Zoo yet. That's next

Went to see 21 Jump Street tonight, would say it was a 3 out of 5 kinda movie. I thought the first half was very funny, then it kinda dragged in the middle, before building back up to a cliched but good finish.

Agree with most of that, except I'd possibly give it 4 stars. Thought it dragged a bit at the end. Very funny in places though.

I thought it was unneccessary to change the title of the Avengers to "Marvel's Avengers Assemble". I'm fully aware there is another series of tv shows/films called the Avengers, but I'm sure once people see the trailers, tv spots and posters for the new film they'll realise this isn't the John Steed Ralph Fiennes version.

Shawshank Redemption..... I mean really, seriously, in 1994 how did it lose out so many times to Forrest Bloody Gump (which I did quite like, I'll say)..... but really..... watching it on ITV2+1 now and still thinking..... wow!

Shawshank Redemption..... I mean really, seriously, in 1994 how did it lose out so many times to Forrest Bloody Gump (which I did quite like, I'll say)..... but really..... watching it on ITV2+1 now and still thinking..... wow!

Because Forrest Gump tackles brickloads of sensitive issues in the space of 2 hours, The Oscars love that.

Plus its a great film, Shawkshank is probably the better of the two though.

Back