• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

From everything I've read, it isn't a prequel. I don't think the iconic Alien will make an appearance, but the space jockey obviously will.

What about the Alien that comes out of the space jockey that isn't in Alien... Hmmmmmm I think we will see something.

But I think it will be about another race who use the aliens to invade/take over planets, hence the earth mention in the trailer.

That's a guess from the trail btw, not a spoiler.

that trailer was excellent, so well made

im not so sure it will tie directly in to the other movies but will give a bit of an explanation about the Alien race we see in them

From the last part of the trailer where he has something on his finger, it certainly seems to relate to part of the leaked script that did the rounds online - if indeed is was genuine in the slightest.

But I can't wait, looks epic and hopefully will be..

[video=youtube;a9jRaa4Wkbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jRaa4Wkbk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

UK trailer

Contraband - Mark Wahlberg (good actor IMO) great film really enjoyed it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1524137/

It's a proper film with a proper plot, not too many hollywood stunts. It's got a start, a middle and an ending. I hate films that leave it all open at then end - I like everything all neatly tied up.

Yeah the good guy wins (it's still hollywood!) but it takes some good twists.

Recommend.
8/10

Watched Midnight In Paris today. Very good film.

I probably talk about this film way too much on this thread and its previous incarnations but it is a terrific film. Must have been a great surprise to anyone bloke being dragged to it by their missus expecting a chick flicky type film.

Went to a cinema last night to watch a Lost Boys/Fright Night double bill. Lost Boys was fudging great, but unfortunately their copy of Fright Night didn't work so they showed the remake with Colin Farrel and it was pretty pretty brick.

Just started watching Playback. This kid gets possessed by some evil spirit after watching footage from a murder that happened years ago. Full of high school stereotypes. Might skip through the rest unless I get bored enough to turn it off.

Edit: fudge it. The first death scene was so crap I gave up.

Last edited:
The Alphabet Killer. Pretty average, a bit all over the place, but you get a quick glimpse of Eliza Dushku's boobs. Basically, my life is now complete. =P~

I probably talk about this film way too much on this thread and its previous incarnations but it is a terrific film. Must have been a great surprise to anyone bloke being dragged to it by their missus expecting a chick flicky type film.

Went to a cinema last night to watch a Lost Boys/Fright Night double bill. Lost Boys was fudging great, but unfortunately their copy of Fright Night didn't work so they showed the remake with Colin Farrel and it was pretty pretty brick.

Haven't seen the remake but the original fright night was pretty cool. Has anyone seen the sequel is it any good?

Back