• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I wanna watch the Devil Inside - looks good.

Apparently it's brick, which disappoints me as I wanted to see it too. I heard that the Box Office dropped right off once word of mouth spread about how the film pans out through its duration.

Im glad you said that, I thought The Book of Eli was brick, absilute tosh. And yet it seemed to be really popular.

By the time the big twist at the end was revealed I just didnt care, thought it was rubbish.

Ive got Carriers on the planner to watch, guessed The Road would be like that so just didnt bother.

Children of Men is a very good shout.
Classics like Mad Max are always worth a go (also getting remade with Tom Hardy as Max)

The first one was made on a shoestring. Loads of continuity errors and some frankly rank acting.

Mad Max 2 though, that's what I call a film. Fantastic.

Mad Max 3. Oh dear....

Went to see John Carter up local multiplex the other night and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Probably would've made a great movie about 50 years ago but the ideas from the novel have been used to death by other movies in the decades since it was written and it just felt very dated plus the acting was awful even for a family friendly sci-fi movie. 5/10

Apparently it's brick, which disappoints me as I wanted to see it too. I heard that the Box Office dropped right off once word of mouth spread about how the film pans out through its duration.

Cheers for the info. Hadnt heard much about it, was in two minds whether to go. Might wait for the Sky Premiere. which by the way is Fast Five this week.

I'm hearing good things about Wild Bill (Dexter Flethcher's directorial debut), but canlt find anywhere to see it yet!! Or even the website for that matter, must have done the budget and are hoping word of mouth gets people to see it, anyone have any ideas where I can find out?

Cheers for the info. Hadnt heard much about it, was in two minds whether to go. Might wait for the Sky Premiere. which by the way is Fast Five this week.

I would have added more to my review but I don't want to give spoilers but there's a big reason why interest has dropped off too... if anyone is interested in finding out why people switch off, read the review on the Empire website and it gives it away.

Back