• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I am watching the Rite - WHAT THE fudge AM I DOIN WATCHING THIS AT NIGHT? I mean I hate 'religious' and this is fudgein me up. i wont sleep tonight now.

I am watching the Rite - WHAT THE fudge AM I DOIN WATCHING THIS AT NIGHT? I mean I hate 'religious' and this is fudgein me up. i wont sleep tonight now.

Just watched this myself. I recommend everyone else doesn't. When did my Friday nights get so bad?

Just watched this myself. I recommend everyone else doesn't. When did my Friday nights get so bad?

Its not THAT bad but I think I figured the movie out in about eight seconds.

There were some freaky bits like the 16 yr old preggers girl.

Not spoiling it for anyone else.

Its not THAT bad but I think I figured the movie out in about eight seconds.

There were some freaky bits like the 16 yr old preggers girl.

Not spoiling it for anyone else.

Hmmm, i thought the idea was good behind it, it was just slow! The preggers girl bit your right, was probably the best

I watched it last night too. Not as scary as it should have been by a long chalk.

I watched The Rite at the cinema with my dad and brother, I thought it was entertaining but predictable fare.

The best scifi ever! Hope the new one maintains the standard.

Im not sure the new one (assuming you mean Promethius) is related directly at all, Scott is being very coy about it all.

Could be that it simply exists in the same universe (one where giant corporations rule) rather than in the same area (Xenomorph aliens running around...)

I do feel that if it is actually tied into Alien(s) directly it could be a major **** up...

cant wait for this one, trailer looks awesome, lets hope scott has his gladiator head on.

i remember how wowed i was first seeing the giant spaceman.

Went to see 21 Jump Street tonight, would say it was a 3 out of 5 kinda movie. I thought the first half was very funny, then it kinda dragged in the middle, before building back up to a cliched but good finish.

If we were doing underrated women then Kate Beckinsale would be right up there for me; she is stupidly hot and yet seldomly really gets talked about when discussing the hottest women.

Scott hasn't confirmed it's a prequel has he? Officially I mean, all the trailers I've seen suggest it is, the face-hugger pods, the space jockey etc.

Seems we may have an explanation for the Alien race perhaps, why they were on the ship in Alien etc.

Back