• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

He looks cool - what a fudgein **** he is.

He doesnt show much in his eyes and face I agree but maybe its the roles he plays I dont know.

Yeah maybe. I'm probably just jealous he got to role around with a topless Rachel mcadams in the notebook. The bastard

Yeah maybe. I'm probably just jealous he got to role around with a topless Rachel mcadams in the notebook. The bastard

I hear good things about the note book - any good? Guys and girls both say its good.

Gosling had his top off in crazy stupid love and he is fudgein toned - picture perfect - a picture. I am kinda gay for him. Its the first film ive ever seen him in

Ides of March is alright. Gosling's in that too. he is a little wooden. clooney, paul giamatti & phillip seymour hoffman round up the cast. and evan racheal gives me wood.

Just watched Super 8 and the second half of that movie was utter garbage. Contrived drivel.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it. Save yourself. Dont watch it. Watch paint dry instead.

Didnt read this before I watched it.

I remembe seeimg trailer some time ago, and that certainly painted a much better picture (which is its job I suppose).
A very slow burner indeed. Cant say I would recommend it to anyone to watch.

Not quite a waste of 90 mins, but probably on a par with the Emirates last Sunday, wouldnt want to watch it again!

I hear good things about the note book - any good? Guys and girls both say its good.

Gosling had his top off in crazy stupid love and he is fudgein toned - picture perfect - a picture. I am kinda gay for him. Its the first film ive ever seen him in

I thought it was soppy brick, but watched it for Ms. McAdams. Worth it just for her

Just watched Super 8 and the second half of that movie was utter garbage. Contrived drivel.

The whole film was overrated, pretentious, brick... I walked out of the cinema having watched that and told people exactly what I thought of the film, they told me that they thought it was amazing. The whole film was a montage of clips from other movies; which movies? I can't remember exactly but Close Encounters of the Third Kind, ET, Jurrasic Park and Cloverfield were in amongst it all. Stupidly rubbish.

Just finished watching Crazy Stupid Love - what a very very good movie. I know its a bit of a chick flick but it also has some male macho type undertones to it.

I give it 9/10.

Ryan Gosling is a good lookin fudger innit that ****.

His 6 pack is ridiculous; a 6 pack only an actor could end up with that quickly, someone who has that much time to work out constantly, instead of the snatched one or two hours a night that most people can get.

CH4 has two pretty decent films on tonight.. must have pushed the boat out a little.

10pm Inglorious Basterds
1am The Machinist

Also on BBC2 its QPR the four year plan at 11:15pm

I've got to say that ITV put out some decent movies too

The Kingdom, Ned Kelly and Oceans 12 on different ITV channels tonight.

His 6 pack is ridiculous; a 6 pack only an actor could end up with that quickly, someone who has that much time to work out constantly, instead of the snatched one or two hours a night that most people can get.

It is a ridiculous. I have a 6 pack - just fudging hidden behind a bit of fat but I have one.

It is a ridiculous. I have a 6 pack - just fudging hidden behind a bit of fat but I have one.

Yup. Everyone has one, it's just the pounds of fat on top that hide it but to have muscle that defined takes not reducing fat percentage but also increasing all the relevant muscle groups. Plus, he would have had to have done a lot of lats work as that would have framed it, hard work!

Been watching a few of Tinto Brass' classic titles - enjoy his cinematography very much, some good laughs too.

Last edited:
watched chronicle yesterday, pretty good. all hand held video camera ( its not, but the feel is ), touches of cloverfield etc. bit pre-teen, slightly hammy but thought it was a great effort.

watched chronicle yesterday, pretty good. all hand held video camera ( its not, but the feel is ), touches of cloverfield etc. bit pre-teen, slightly hammy but thought it was a great effort.

I loved it, it got a bit emo at the end but thought it was a great concept and the SE were immense!

Back