• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I think the majority of his films are worth avoiding, except The Rock, Con Air and Gone in 60 seconds.

All Jerry Bruckheimer, but since it's been more miss than hit (excluding Black Hawk Down and the first PoTC).

I see they're planning Bad Boys 3. Oh dear....

Did a Jack Ryan marathon the other day; Hunt for the Red October, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger and The Sum of All Fears. Brilliant stuff, although Ben Affleck isn't quite(quuuiiiteee!) up to the standards of Harrison Ford and Alec Baldwin, Morgan Freeman more than makes up for it in the final installment. These were childhood favourites of mine(Aside from The Sum....) so it was great to catch up on them again. Am planning yet another visit to The Eagle's Nest next. Love that film.

I think the majority of his films are worth avoiding, except The Rock, Con Air and Gone in 60 seconds.

I know we have different tastes in film but for me Con Air is so attrociously bad, it's actually a comedy. Except for Malkovich's cameo, it was utter toilet.

The other two are decent propaganda action flicks but even so - those are generally made by the script, not the actors plus Connery carried most the Rock anyway

I'd say his decent movies (not his decent acting per se) were Birdy, Lord of War and Wild At Heart

The only decent films that I've seen him appear in are Lord of War and Bad Lieutenant. Con Air is a dreadful film, no two ways about it IMO.

I know we have different tastes in film but for me Con Air is so attrociously bad, it's actually a comedy. Except for Malkovich's cameo, it was utter toilet.

The other two are decent propaganda action flicks but even so - those are generally made by the script, not the actors plus Connery carried most the Rock anyway

I'd say his decent movies (not his decent acting per se) were Birdy, Lord of War and Wild At Heart

Not seen the films you mention on the last line.

Con Air is OTT but it's a good action film and has some funny dialogue.

This is turning into:

[video=youtube;1ursTBD0sZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ursTBD0sZ0[/video]

Lmao spot on. So many people hate on Cage because others do, not because they really think that. Just people having their opinions led. IMO

Lmao spot on. So many people hate on Cage because others do, not because they really think that. Just people having their opinions led. IMO

Well, I was one of the first to post my hate of Cage on here, and I posted it on the last GG, so I figure I must be the one leading everyone in to this imaginary land of hating Cage.

Back