• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Shame as Devils Double seemed to promise to be a good film.

I've enjoyed watching Drive though, think it's a very good film.

Watched that film when it was in the cinema, came home and found out that my aunt had died... that was one brick day!! :( I'd seen her earlier in the day too.

I can't remember a lot about the film, enjoyed the premises but think it wasn't great. Who was the hottie in his car? And how does Jason Statham pull his magic with the women? He's had too many hotties in his time including the number 1 woman in the World, I think, Rosie Huntington Whiteley.

Wasn't he discovered by Guy Ritchie on the street, basically being a hustler and con man? Probably has a way with words in addition to being famous.

I like Jason Statham movies - theyre kinda fun movies and I do like his fighting. Transporter movies were fudgein great. Anyone seen the Mechanic? I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Watched 'Red Dog' that they are advertising in Cimenas now, a few months ago, as it must have got a release in Oz some time back (so has been available for months of newsgroups and bolt for ages), was quite entertaining, one to watch with a chick, better than 'Hachi' I thought, but the actually Hachi story is very moving and worth a watch also (or reading about).

I like Jason Statham movies - theyre kinda fun movies and I do like his fighting. Transporter movies were fudgein great. Anyone seen the Mechanic? I thoroughly enjoyed that.

That one that came out a while back...13, I believe? Yeah, that was utter bullcrap though.

I enjoyed The Grey.

It was a bit slow in places, but it was decent enough and the final scene was good.

Also enjoyed Red which has an all star cast including Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Hellen Mirren and Morgan Freeman.

Bolt has a blu-ray of Underworld Awakening

Man different strokes for different blokes, I thought RED was the biggest pile of brick I've seen in a long while, too stupid. And Bruce willis's bird in it, the one who just kept on "saying this is so cooool" man she was annoying. If you want to watch a good over the top action movie, watch crank with Jason statham which is far better as a trashy action film.

Man different strokes for different blokes, I thought RED was the biggest pile of brick I've seen in a long while, too stupid. And Bruce willis's bird in it, the one who just kept on "saying this is so cooool" man she was annoying. If you want to watch a good over the top action movie, watch crank with Jason statham which is far better as a trashy action film.

Ugh RED was properly awful. But not awful enough to be tongue on cheek and good as a result, just fudging brick. So many horrific jokes. That fell flat.

One of the worst films I've seen, alongside Due Date and the tomb raider sequel.

Elephant white - brick. Kevin Bacons "****ney" accent is comical

Best laid plans - 1st film for a while i have turned off midway through. Simply awful.

Watched that film when it was in the cinema, came home and found out that my aunt had died... that was one brick day!! :( I'd seen her earlier in the day too.

I can't remember a lot about the film, enjoyed the premises but think it wasn't great. Who was the hottie in his car? And how does Jason Statham pull his magic with the women? He's had too many hotties in his time including the number 1 woman in the World, I think, Rosie Huntington Whiteley.

Amy Smart as well

Back