• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I don't think Cage is horrible, but he plays in so many films that are complete stinkers.

This! Maybe I was harsh to say he was the worst actor to win an oscar, but you can't deny he has been in some atrocious films, some of which haven't even been mentioned yet..... The Weather Man, Bangkok Dangerous, Knowing. I read a review of Knowing, it said "you'd be better off not knowing' :ross:

And you didn't even mention the remake of the Wicker Man, Drive Angry, Season of the Witch, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, National Treasure films,

He was in Kick Ass but he was hardly the reason why the film was a success; his being in an excellent film was purely coincidental.

But for every ghost rider, windtalkers, wickerman, National Treasure, Snake Eyes or Ban**** dangerous we get a Raising Arizona, Adaptation, Face Off, The Rock, The Weather Man, Wild at Heart or Leaving Las Vegas. Its a trade off.

The Woman in Black ​up on Bolt

Well worth seeing for those who haven't yet. I do think horrors are better at the cinema though as you become more engrossed in the movie, more connected to what is going on when you're stuck with the movie in huge size ahead of you. I find that if I'm at home, I get distracted, I pop up and make a drink or get a snack or the phone rings, someone wants to chat with me etc and it disrupts the quality of the movie watching experience.

I am kinda surprised that it was given a 12A rating. I think there will be kids who find these movies too scary and it won't be suitable for them. I think the classification has been awarded purely because there is no sex, swearing, violence etc but it doesn't take away from the chilling tone of the film.

But for every ghost rider, windtalkers, wickerman, National Treasure, Snake Eyes or Ban**** dangerous we get a Raising Arizona, Adaptation, Face Off, The Rock, The Weather Man, Wild at Heart or Leaving Las Vegas. Its a trade off.

He's brick in the rock, the problem with cage is you always know what you're gonna get, a demonstration of his incredible range

[video=youtube;xP1-oquwoL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8[/video]

One of the very best of 2010. Dark but compelling, Aronofsky's best work for sure (though I liked 'the fountain', 'the wrestler' and 'Requiem For A Dream' to lesser degrees)

Ok ill watch it - been watching for five minutes and im already bored. If I die of boredom ill kill ya

Give it a while, mila kunis and natalie portman... if you haven't heard, do not switch off before then...

Give it a while, mila kunis and natalie portman... if you haven't heard, do not switch off before then...

Ill watch it for a bit more time. 27 mins in and nothing happens. I dont like both of them but I do like Vinny Cassell (one of my fave actors)

DUDE - YOU DIDNT fudgeIN TELL ME THAT THEY KISSED AND fudgeD N brick???

fudging amazing

DUDE - YOU DIDNT fudgeIN TELL ME THAT THEY KISSED AND fudgeD N brick???

fudging amazing

Mate, you should feel ashamed.. I thought EVERYONE knew there was a lesbian scene between the pair of them, after all that was what led guys to wanting to go and watch a movie that was otherwise primarily a ballet movie. And I did think it was an excellent film, outside of the lesbian kiss, so I was happy that I went to see it too.

Ok just finished - not my type of film but it was ok - 5/10 (4 additional points for the lesbian sex scene - which should have gone on for alittle longer). I get the idea and the whole movie the transformation etc but maybe its just not my kind of movie.

It was all a metaphor so to speak.

Back