• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Im watching Faster tonite - looks ok. 45 mins into it. The blondie is HOTT

Efficient enough movie, and you are correct, she is very hot indeed. Still prefer the lady cop, who played the Mum in the first 5,000 Spy Kids movies

Just watched Severance - funny movie.

Hustle and Flow is on now - looks ok.

GHod - I have seen like six movies today

Next Transformers will be a reboot. It's basically just an excuse for spending billions on CGI and explosions, then recoup said billions twice over through cinemas, DVDs and merch.

I thought reboots were generally done my a different director? They're dubbing this Transformers 4 as Micgeal Bays 4th installment

There is a screener of The Grey floating about now..

The quality looks OK, except the watermark on it;

vlcsnap-2012-02-18-03h34m03s246.png

I thought reboots were generally done my a different director? They're dubbing this Transformers 4 as Micgeal Bays 4th installment

Which, if true, is basically is an admittance that they fudged everything up so far. Why else would they need to start again with same director?

Just watched Adjustment Bureau - wish I hadnt. brick film. I fudgein hate open endings to a movie - although im sure the chairman = GHod.

started watching The Cooler the other night - i pretty much guessed what was gonna happen in the opening 20 minutes and as the movie wore on and i started to see that i was right i got bored and turned it off

I know that but there's another sequel coming out this year. :D Debatable though whether I can call it a sequel to the first one though... hmm

A Threequel? triquel? I dont know. I think sequel jus means the one after the last one not necessarily the second.

(I may have just googled this)

A Threequel? triquel? I dont know. I think sequel jus means the one after the last one not necessarily the second.

(I may have just googled this)

Google, the answer to all life's questions and the stick to scratch all pedant's itches. ;) Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with the next film, thought the trailer looked promising.

Best film I've seen so far this year has to be True Grit (Bridges not Wayne).

Very classily done in all departments and a jaw dropping performance from 14yr old Hailee Stienfeld.

Ps: Nice to see Big Fish and Pearl Jam get some lovin on this thread, too! :)

Absolutely, amazed Bridges got so much credit for that movie - she acted everyone off of the screen in every scene she was in

Just watched Adjustment Bureau - wish I hadnt. brick film. I fudgein hate open endings to a movie - although im sure the chairman = GHod.

I was disappointed with this.

Its basically a love story (and I do fancy Emily Blunt) but the billing as "Bourne meets Inception" totally sckewed my expectations of it. I was very disappointed

Back