• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Decent popcorn flick, but the sort of film you forget 5 minutes after walking out of the theatre. Not a bad film by any means. Me and my mate were trying to decide who's fitter between Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Alba, we agreed Kate Beckinsale but a close call.

I actually think Colin Farrell is a good actor, loved In Bruges! Tigerland is also good, but I can't decide if he's better when he's not playing the lead, or he just makes some bad choices when it comes to picking films.

Do you mean Jessica Biel (who's in Total Recall)? I think she's better than Beckinsale. And Alba is better than both

can somebody explain to me what american psycho was all about? especially the ending?

I assume most people have seen it so hardly a spoiler....

I always thought from the book and the film that its all just gonads and in his head.

Comes off clearer in the book IMO

yeah it was all just his, rather graphic, fantasies that came about due to the boredom/emptiness in his life/work and loathing of his peers and the general yuppy/city boy generation of the time

Hmmmm Mila Kunis.

Sod that, I believe the a remake on the cards too.

Fancy reading the book again now, hard going but good stuff in a non mental kinda way...8-[

The film was adapted from a script titled The Girl Who Wouldn't Die.

Classic Hollywood fudgeup. When you try to attach something to a known movie like this it almost always flops spectacularly.

edit: I see the director has built an astonishing career: He produces the new MTV reality shows 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.

Cube (2007) - bunch of people wake up in a kind of real life 'puzzle' - hundreds of cube shaped rooms all interconnected, which they have to try and make it out of alive - before the traps or themselves get to them

pretty decent low budget horror (i guess)

6/10

Last edited:
Cube (2007) - bunch of people wake up in a kind of real life 'puzzle' - hundreds of cube shaped rooms all interconnected, which they have to try and make it out of alive - before the traps or themselves get to them

pretty decent low budget horror (i guess)

6/10

If you ignore the stereotypical personalities of the characters, it's a brilliant film. As is Cube 2 and Cube Zero.

Dredd is fantastic if you are a fan of post-apocalyptian dystopia, JG Ballard's High Rise, Indonesian flick The Raid and (of course) 2000AD. And see it on the largest, most 3DC screen possible. VERY very very good...

Back