• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

O/T DFS (your pm is full btw) is your avatar in reference to the book or the film?

I reckon the campaign looks really good actually, definitely going to see it hopefully it's more anchorman than land of the lost (not really that bad a film but, not great either). Is Anchorman 2 confirmed or is it just in the pipelines sort of thing.

Untouchable (Intouchables) is out this weekend, for any of you who want a good laugh and dont mind reading subtitles.

Do it.

8/10

Is Anchorman 2 confirmed or is it just in the pipelines sort of thing.

Shooting starts next year

Last edited:
Anyone seen Looper? Looks pretty good judging from the tv spots/trailers. I like Joseph Gordon Levitt, good actor.

Just seen Empire gave it 5 stars, think Total Film gave it a good write up too.

great actor, looks like he will be getting some big roles in the coming years.

have you seen Mysterious Skin ?

Appartly that one of him as a courier has bombed big time, Looper on the other hand looks like a cracker, can't wait for that.

Watched Goodfellas for the first time ever yesterday. Everyone was hyping it up as the best gangster film ever. But I was left slightly dissapointed.
Joe Pesci and De Niro didnt feature as much as you expected and it focused more on the life of the other actor.
Still a decent film though and worth a watch but I thought it was just a tad too long.
6.5/10

I preferred it to The Godfather.

Joe Pesci steals every scene. He does play a scumbag very well!

Watched The Sweeney last night.

Absolutely loved it,

I know a few of you arent keen on Winstone or Plan B, which is a shame, becuase its a cracking film

Back