• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched The Sweeney last night.

Absolutely loved it,

I know a few of you arent keen on Winstone or Plan B, which is a shame, becuase its a cracking film

As if winstone can pull a bird like that especially in those pants,lol. Thought the shooting scene reminded me of Heat at the end. Yeah gave it the thumbs up looks like sweeney 2 can be on the cards.

Yeah thought he'd feature more to be honest. Still, a very enjoyable film. Shia Lebouf was surprisingly good in it, raised my opinion of him for sure. Not mind blowing but a good film.

Spot on, really didn't like him much before Lawless, kinda' like he's grown up a bit.

I thought Guy Pearce was fantastic too and Jessica Chastain =P~

Apparently the is a new sequel coming out next year in book form of the shinning. I wonder if they will turn it into a movie like they did with the first book. My sincere apologies for talking about books in the movie thread.

:p love yer marky boy.

What did you think of it Jurgen?

Decent popcorn flick, but the sort of film you forget 5 minutes after walking out of the theatre. Not a bad film by any means. Me and my mate were trying to decide who's fitter between Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Alba, we agreed Kate Beckinsale but a close call.

I actually think Colin Farrell is a good actor, loved In Bruges! Tigerland is also good, but I can't decide if he's better when he's not playing the lead, or he just makes some bad choices when it comes to picking films.

Decent popcorn flick, but the sort of film you forget 5 minutes after walking out of the theatre. Not a bad film by any means. Me and my mate were trying to decide who's fitter between Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Alba, we agreed Kate Beckinsale but a close call.

I actually think Colin Farrell is a good actor, loved In Bruges! Tigerland is also good, but I can't decide if he's better when he's not playing the lead, or he just makes some bad choices when it comes to picking films.

In Bruges..class film.

Felt Total Recall was decent without being special. Passed a night at the cinema, but feel this wont be one they are showing on ITV4 once a month in 10 years time, like the original

Having seen a bagful of trailers recently, just spoiled for choice over the next few weeks
The Campaign
Loopers
Savages
Killing them softly
Taken 2
Skyfall

The Odeon Card is going to get some use in the next month

Having seen a bagful of trailers recently, just spoiled for choice over the next few weeks
The Campaign
Loopers
Savages
Killing them softly
Taken 2
Skyfall

The Odeon Card is going to get some use in the next month

Yeah all of those look decent. Looper, Skyfall and Taken 2 are the ones I really want to see from that list.

Does anyone have The Avengers 3D blu ray? Does it come with a digital copy?

I think his best performance was in Phone Booth, a role which would have been more difficult to perform than most. He acted well in the phone box, giving drama and tension to the role. I can't stand him as a person, I've heard more than a couple of stories about him that I won't share but it's left me not liking him.

Kate Beckinsale is definitely in the top 5 women in the World. In Total Recall, there were moments in which I thought that she was flawless.

Watching Just Go With It.... another shoddy Adam Sandler film but it does have the delectable Brooklyn Decker in it :D

Back