• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Defoe

All the people calling for him to start, when are you going to realise he isn't good enough? Didn't get much service today from what I saw, but he literally does nothing except score! No coincidence that none of the big clubs have ever tried to buy him.

He did nothing really wrong. He ran the channels and was in the box. Our approach play was ok but not amazing and its up to the midfielders to create for him.

Defoe is fudging awful off the ball and linking up play. He's a luxury playing in the wrong team.

All the people calling for him to start, when are you going to realise he isn't good enough? Didn't get much service today from what I saw, but he literally does nothing except score! No coincidence that none of the big clubs have ever tried to buy him.

People like me that have wanted Defoe to start have always suggested he play with a big man like Ade. He cannot play upfront on his own like he was asked to do today

I wanted him to play but not fudging upfront on his own. That's never gonna work.
Yes he does nothing but score but that's what we were lacking.

yes lets try and make a thread slaughtering our own players that have come on without much match practice in the middle of an entire TEAM playing poorly in a system that dont suit him

if we started freidel up front we would have scored ten goals today

yes lets try and make a thread slaughtering our own players that have come on without much match practice in the middle of an entire TEAM playing poorly in a system that dont suit him

Like Mourinho says, buy the players that suit the system. Problem with Defoe is hardly any system seems to suit him.

this

Same as always - a player spends some time out of the team and then suddenly people's opinion of him grows

Reality is that Defoe has only even been about top 6-10 standard. Its why no regular CL team has even tried to sign him during his career and why he;s never established himself in the England squad, let alone team

Same as always - a player spends some time out of the team and then suddenly people's opinion of him grows

Reality is that Defoe has only even been about top 6-10 standard. Its why no regular CL team has even tried to sign him during his career and why he;s never established himself in the England squad, let alone team

SO tedious

Back