• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Always assumed it to be, but of those interviewed some take it to be as you say and others answer it like Defoe as who literally takes the longest in the shower...

I'm pretty sure he's implying that Niko isn't the biggest, hence the shortness!

On Walker, he is an extremely powerful runner. Bale looks like he can switch gears, Azza is the quickest over the first 10 which can often have the most impact. We need our speedsters back on form for the run in.

Walker is by far the fastest player, maybe Bale is running with the ball I'm not sure but I cant think of a quicker player in the PL than Walker....
Maybe Walcott or Agbonlahor? They're bloody rapid (very close if so). I agree with what someone else said, that Lennon has slowed down over time with all the knocks he's picked up.

Maybe Walcott or Agbonlahor? They're bloody rapid (very close if so). I agree with what someone else said, that Lennon has slowed down over time with all the knocks he's picked up.

Lennon was faster than both not long ago - look for the Nike speed trials on YouTube

I don't hear. why Defoe is supposed to be tacotish;

It's some decent banter with good teammates AFAICS.

In fact, I do rate Defoe as one of the decent lads of this squad from what little I have seen and read from those players.

Nice little video.

I thought in that test between Agbonlahor and Lennon - the former was 'quickest to the ball' and Lennon was 'quickest with the ball'?

You're right. I believe Agbonlahor had already beaten Walnutt in the heat before hand, can't remember where I saw it though.

Nothing sexier then having your other half in the spurs shirt, when the wife does it for me with the black holds up(though im usually wearing them) it is the best.

Does he have any interest in Football? Looks from the outside he's just into the lifestyle and nothing more.

Today on Twitter said he hates being misquoted, I wonder if this is the story he was referring to.

Back