• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Defoe seems like a bit of a taco in most of the videos I see. Not surprised he's good mates with gangsta Lennon. Good video there though.

Would love to see Ledley and Parker as a management team at the Lane. Ledley has such a good read on the game, I'm sure he'll make a good manager.

Azza of a few years back was quicker than Walker I reckon, his constant hamstring injuries have slowed him down a little now though.

Defoe seems like a bit of a taco in most of the videos I see. Not surprised he's good mates with gangsta Lennon. Good video there though.

Would love to see Ledley and Parker as a management team at the Lane. Ledley has such a good read on the game, I'm sure he'll make a good manager.

what makes you think that?

Although they are a different generation. King's more his peer isn't he.

I always imagine Lennon and Hudd being the naughty kids making fart noises in the corner of the dressing room to the disapproval of the serious older players like Gallas and Parker.

In other words

Niko smells

Luka is a moany cnut who wants out

Daws is brick

Bale is an immature clown

Lennon is his mate

Ade likes to get down

Parker is well respected within the team

:D

Am I being stupid, or is the shower question not meant to be a double entendre about **** size?

Always assumed it to be, but of those interviewed some take it to be as you say and others answer it like Defoe as who literally takes the longest in the shower...

loved that, they should show more or their natural sides, not just the yeah you knows and spouting the cliches when interviewed.

Over the summer some guy on SC said the players all took part in sprints over different distances and overall the quickest was Kaboul!

Always assumed it to be, but of those interviewed some take it to be as you say and others answer it like Defoe as who literally takes the longest in the shower...

I imagine the players know exactly what they are trying to get at (no doubt watching the programme regularly) and those that know, answer it in the best way

A few people I know who've met defoe and from what i've read across the forums he's a really nice bloke. Always has a smile on his face and happy to talk to fans.

I've heard really good things about him too. Meant to be a decent guy who gives people the time of day.

I met him years ago when Spurs played a pre season friendly in Sweden, against Trollhatten. Half the team were sitting in the stands, and me and my mate went over at half time and got our shirts signed. Two blokes in their mid twenties and a load of 8yr olds :oops:

My mate asked Defoe if Pleat was "a muppet", and he just burst out laughing. Got the pale blue away kit with Thomson signed by JD, Brown, Redknapp, Johnny Jackson, and Deano - RIP

Back