• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Early one for tomorrow. Both teams need to go for it,especially Schalke who i fancy to get a penalty in the game.

05 Apr 2012 - Hannover v Atletico Madrid - Anytime Goalscorer
Falcao @ 10/11
05 Apr 2012 - Athletic Bilbao v Schalke 04 - Anytime Goalscorer
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar @ 7/4
Stake : ?ú17.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú89.25

No major stakes again but still a 70 notes profit if it comes in & I fancy it to do so

05 Apr 2012 - Athletic Bilbao v Schalke 04 - Match Betting
Athletic Bilbao @ 5/6
05 Apr 2012 - Hannover v Atletico Madrid - Match Betting
Draw @ 5/2
05 Apr 2012 - Kharkiv v Sporting Lisbon - Match Betting
Draw @ 5/2
05 Apr 2012 - Valencia v AZ Alkmaar - Match Betting
Valencia @ 4/9
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú324.39

Since ive started buying racing and football outlook every tuesday ?ú1.90 my win %'age on football has gone up hugely..

Its an offshoot of the RP but almost soley on football, amazing stats, key betting guides, best ?ú1.90 you will ever spend, including lots of foreign league analysis, also a brilliant golf tipster section too

Not feeling overly confident with this one, though should make an interesting evening of football;

Treble(s) To Win

Sporting Lisbon @ 1.61 To Qualify
Kharkiv v Sporting Lisbon
Atletico Madrid @ 1.25 To Qualify
Hannover v Atletico Madrid
Valencia @ 1.57 To Qualify
Valencia v AZ Alkmaar
Stake: ?ú15.00Potential Returns: ?ú47.59

Definitely think there is potentially a lot of money to be won on tonights Europa League games:

Metalist to win
Hannover to qualify
Valencia vs. AZ Alkmaar, over 2.5 goals
Athletic Bilbao to win

?ú15 returns ?ú274.50

?ú5 on both teams to score in all 4 of the Europa League games = ?ú37.45
I was thinking about this one as well. The odds aren't particularly brilliant, but judging by previous round of the competition there will be a lot of goals. Everyone still has a chance to progress as well.

With regards to Metalist winning, Mumorn, their two starting centre-backs and their captain are all suspended. That's a massive loss.

Since ive started buying racing and football outlook every tuesday ?ú1.90 my win %'age on football has gone up hugely..

Its an offshoot of the RP but almost soley on football, amazing stats, key betting guides, best ?ú1.90 you will ever spend, including lots of foreign league analysis, also a brilliant golf tipster section too
Do you pick that up from the bookies? Does it provide British matches as well as European fixtures?

Yeah seems to be a lot of goals shipping in the Europa, so I've taken a punt.

Does anyone play roulette on here at all?

I'm on both teams to score in all 4 matches & over 2.5 in all 4 aswell. Happened last week & see no reason why it can't again;Bilbao are the only team that can afford to sit back but i think they're incapable of that

Atletico Madrid @ 6/4
Hannover v Atletico Madrid
Match Betting
Valencia @ 4/9
Valencia v AZ Alkmaar
Match Betting
Schalke @ 10/3
Athletic Bilbao v Schalke
Match Betting
Total stake ?ú 9.50
Estimated return ?ú 148.66

Brave brave men betting on Atletico Madrid. Hannover are awesome at home and I believe are unbeaten at home in the Europa League and in the Bundesliga too, think they'll win tonight, whether they qualify is a different matter.

Brave brave men betting on Atletico Madrid. Hannover are awesome at home and I believe are unbeaten at home in the Europa League and in the Bundesliga too, think they'll win tonight, whether they qualify is a different matter.
Scored 13 at home and conceded 5, Atletico have a similar record so I went with BTTS. Bets for tonight:

Treble:

Hannover 96 v Atletico Madrid
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/7

Metalist Kharkiv v Sporting Lisbon
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 8/11

Athletic Bilbao v Schalke 04
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/7

?ú5 pays ?ú21.22

I missed out the Valencia v AZ game as AZ are brick away from home.

Schalke have two centre-backs missing and two goalkeepers - Bilbao should have a field day:

Athletic Bilbao v Schalke 04
Athletic Bilbao to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 8/13

?ú10 pays ?ú16.15

Athletico v Schalke 04
3-1 @ 11/1

Think there might be a few goals in the Valencia/AZ game.. Valencia are on awful awful form and AZ are great on the counter, think we'll see an open game, one that AZ might even qualify from!!

I've found that a decent way of winning some money is looking at the in-play betting and see what games are drawing at half time and then lay a double chance on either side winning, usually quite good odds for high stakes.

Athletic Bilbao vs. Schalke - over 3.5 goals
Valencia vs. AZ Alkmaar - under 2.5 goals
Hannover or draw, double chance
Metalist vs. Sporting Lisbon, both teams to score

?ú15 on returns ?ú210

Back