• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

sod it...

Valencia v AZ Alkmaar

Over 4.5
?ú10 @ 4.7

Soldado 2 or more
?ú10 @ 4.1

Soldado hat-trick
?ú10 @ 19.5

treble:

Hannover 96 v atletico madrid
both teams to score
yes @ 4/7

metalist kharkiv v sporting lisbon
both teams to score
yes @ 8/11

athletic bilbao v schalke 04
both teams to score
yes @ 4/7

?ú5 pays ?ú21.22

i missed out the valencia v az game as az are brick away from home.

Schalke have two centre-backs missing and two goalkeepers - bilbao should have a field day:

Athletic bilbao v schalke 04
athletic bilbao to score 2 or more goals in the match @ 8/13

?ú10 pays ?ú16.15
get in.

2 hours before you posted that bet,you said you thought they'd be goals in the Valencia game...what made you change your mind?

I had over in another bet, but under 2.5 seemed to be the only bet with a bit of profit to be honest.

1 goal shy in both teams to score fourfold & over 2.5 fourfold.

At least the Falcao/Huntelaar double came in!
I thought I might be a bit greedy by putting another team in so trimmed off AZ who are toss away from home - hardly score in Europe on their travels.

Nice one with the double!

Won ?ú360 on the machines today then sat down to write out a few bets and thought fudge it I'll save my money til Saturday.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are 2/1 to win tomorrow, amazing. Aldershot are also evens to win at home, surprising considering they are one of the most in form teams in the whole football league.

Ahh ok,hadn't seen the overs bet.

Reading - Leeds
Barnsley - West Ham
Torquay - Accrington
Crawley - Crewe

Is about 8/1

Anyone fancy Saudi Sportswashing Machine to beat Swansea tomorrow?

You on it?

I've gone for both teams to score instead to be honest. On a separate bet I might go for over 1.5 goals too. I just know how good Swansea's home form is, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine's strike force is on fire to be honest.

I thought I might be a bit greedy by putting another team in so trimmed off AZ who are toss away from home - hardly score in Europe on their travels.

Nice one with the double!

Wise move leaving them out. Useless mugs

Huntelaars odds of 7/4 to score anytime were ridiculous tbh - His goalscoring record this season is top notch

Patinkle Cisse to score in both halves is 10/1 with Hills. Tempting
I know he's on fire at the moment, but he can't go on forever.

I tend to avoid goalscorer bets tbh, I don't really like putting money on a player that could be having an off day. But that's just me!

Back