• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Monaco at evens in Ligue 2 (i usually stay clear from French football) is a great bet, they are getting better and better and are one of the form teams now in the league, put them with Aldershot and Swindon and you have a 6/1 Treble

Monaco at evens in Ligue 2 (i usually stay clear from French football) is a great bet, they are getting better and better and are one of the form teams now in the league, put them with Aldershot and Swindon and you have a 6/1 Treble
Could be a good shout going by the form guide.

Monaco last 3 at home: W3 S5 C2

Nantes last 3 away: D1 L2 S1 C3

Thing is, I haven't got a clue with regards to the teams - might have to see if anyone is injured and see why the odds are so good. Monaco looked likely for the drop recently, perhaps the bookies haven't caught onto their good form yet.

Could be a good shout going by the form guide.

Monaco last 3 at home: W3 S5 C2

Nantes last 3 away: D1 L2 S1 C3

Thing is, I haven't got a clue with regards to the teams - might have to see if anyone is injured and see why the odds are so good. Monaco looked likely for the drop recently, perhaps the bookies haven't caught onto their good form yet.

I always tell myself never to bet on French football but I seem to find myself doing it every week. Because it's so tricky, I tend to do a lot of double chances or draw no bets regarding French teams, it's just so unpredictable (especially in Ligue 2).

I'm pretty sure though Monaco will pick up all 3 points!

I always tell myself never to bet on French football but I seem to find myself doing it every week. Because it's so tricky, I tend to do a lot of double chances or draw no bets regarding French teams, it's just so unpredictable (especially in Ligue 2).

I'm pretty sure though Monaco will pick up all 3 points!
Yeah, Ligue 1 is a bit tricky - I tend to stick to Serie A tbh. I've gone for Lens, Monaco and Troyes home treble @ 7/1 - stuck a quid on it just to see if I can make a little earner on the side. No point me putting more on as I haven't got a clue with regards to the players that comprise said teams. All the away sides in those games have very poor form anyway.

Yeah, Ligue 1 is a bit tricky - I tend to stick to Serie A tbh. I've gone for Lens, Monaco and Troyes home treble @ 7/1 - stuck a quid on it just to see if I can make a little earner on the side. No point me putting more on as I haven't got a clue with regards to the players that comprise said teams. All the away sides in those games have very poor form anyway.

Going by my knowledge of French football, Lens will be the team that lets you down, but I wish you the best of luck, takes a brave man to take a home treble in the second division of France!

Cisse to score in both halves ?ú5 @ 10/1

2-2 ?ú5 @ 14/1

Aldershot,Swindon,Shrewsbury ?ú18 pays ?ú124

Reading,West Ham,Torquay,Crawley ?ú10 pays ?ú80ish

Swansea - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Watford - Blackpool
Burnley - Brighton
Wimbledon - Rotherham
Wycombe - Carlisle
Northampton - Oxford

Both teams to score ?ú5 pays ?ú113

Aldershot, Southend, Torquay, Shrewsbury, Swindon, Reading, West Ham

a bit far out there that one, all teams that SHOULD realistically win but obviously football isn't like that and one of those teams will end up letting me down, if not all of them for goodness sake. Anyway..

?ú10er wins ?ú700.

Southend @ 8/5
Bradford v Southend

Oxford @ 11/8
Northampton v Oxford

Swindon @ 5/6
Morecambe v Swindon

Total stake ?ú 10.00
Estimated return ?ú 113.21

&

Reading @ 6/10
Reading v Leeds

Carlisle @ 7/4
Wycombe v Carlisle

Torquay @ 4/5
Torquay v Acc. Stanley

Total stake ?ú 10.00
Estimated return ?ú 79.20

Last edited:
Both teams to score

Norwich vs Everton
Birmingham vs palace
Swansea vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Watford vs Blackpool
Reading vs leeds

?ú5 pays ?ú73.57

You should add Celtic to that for a ?ú143 return

Just seen on Sky they've been given 3 stands for the match too.

I picked 4 matches the other day and the one that let me down was the one I added at the end for value, don't want greed to get the better of me again.

Last edited:
If I was an unders betting man I would be on Colchester v Hartlepool today.

Definitely!

Hartlepool have only scored 1 goal in 7 game's while Colchester have had some good draws against Sheff Utd at home etc and won this fixture at Hartlepool. Saying that, EVS Colchester look's a steal !

Reading
S****horpe
Aldershot
Torquay
Brentford
Sheff Utd
Walsall
Nottm Forest

?ú5 pays ?ú384.82

Double:

Barnsley v West Ham
West Ham @ 8/11

Colchester v Hartlepool
Colchester @ 10/11

?ú5 returns ?ú16.49

Loads of injury problems for both Hartlepool and Barnsley. Colchester have essentially a full squad to pick from, and West Ham have some players returning from injury, but Nolan misses out. Have a feeling that the Spanners will fudge me over though.

Last edited:
Back