• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Was £50 down from the Swansea match but now i'm £150 up for the day and no Spanish football to waste it on. :lol:

Marseille tinkled me off. I backed Draw/Marseille in the HT/FT and Marseille scored in the 45th minute!! Bastards!!

I think I can profit from these HT/FT bets as pulled off 2 out of 5 so far and minimum odds have been 4/1. Going to look at more for Boxing Day.

Marky, I think you, Dayo & I could create a betting site with tips at least as good as those. If we actually thought about the selections that we made.

My eyes are hurting like crazy at the moment. So going to avoid posting tips before 1 but will see what I can come up with by comparison to his tips.

It's all luck my friend you should know that. No ones a better tipper than the next guy where footballs concerned nowadays.

Swansea, Watford, Brentford - 11/1

BTTS- 10/1
QPR v WBA
Huddersfield v Blackpool
Reading v Swansea
Burnley v Derby
Fulham v Southampton

Four Fold - 9/1
Bristol city v Watford - Over 2.5 goals
Middlesbrough
Stoke v Liverpool - Under 2.5 goals
Fulham v Southampton - Over 2.5 goals

It's a bit quiet in here today.

To win
Fulham
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
£10 pays £150.34

Team Goals
Fulham 2 or more
Man Utd 3 or more
Swansea 2 or more
Spurs 2 or more
£15 pays £181.36

BTTS
Everton v Wigan
Norwich v Chelsea
Sunderland v Emirates Marketing Project
Villa v Spurs
Stoke v Liverpool
£12 pays £203.70

I don't fancy Long Run either but couldn't resist the 4/1 paddypower were offering yesterday so stuck £15 on.

£5 double on Countrywide Flame / Giant Bolster - £123.50

£5 double on Countrywide Flame / Grand Crus - £137.50

You always go for overs ;) even if it's a game featuring 10 defenders against 10 defenders you would still go for overs.

I think Becchio to score might tempt me as he scored the last time the two sides met and has scored in the previous four meetings between the two sides so has a good history in the fixtue. Add in that he has scored seven goals in the last seven league appearances for Leeds and he's an on form player, whether he maintains that form is yet to be seen though.

Waiting for the odds for players to score to come in though, at the moment it's yet to update on Betfair.

Won't be backing overs in the Stoke game (yet)...

anytime scorers

Berbatov
Torres
Aguero
Defoe

£9 pays £192.81

Think I'm going to put £2 on Leeds to be winning at Half Time but Forest to win the game @ 26 only as a fun bet. The odds haven't been updated yet for goalscorers or scorecasts.

Back