• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Looks like i've picked the right match for my single bets. I fully expect it to stay 2-1 now i've said that :lol:

Do you think it's the weather that is making all these games boring and with minimal numbers of goals? Generally Swansea v Reading would be a game which was a banker for over 2.5 goals and yet nothing seems to have happened.

I just put it down to teams having lots of fixtures over a few days so can't go at matches at full speed. Lots of teams would settle for a point away from home.

Everton have just taken the lead, so the question remains... which of Chelsea, Fulham or Everton are going to fudge it up for me this time?

And there we have it!! Fulham fudge up and so cost my potential profit whilst Swansea and Reading produce the only 0-0 of the day on a day when I have backed them to be over 2.5 goals. On the verge of giving up with gambling, what's the point when it seems like it's just set up to see me lose a lot of money over time?

And twice I've been cost by penalties on the same day, you couldn't make it up! Firstly with Nottingham Forest netting their penalty before half time and then Fulham screwing up by conceding a penalty!

I had tried to lay off the bet on Fulham but it couldn't be matched and suddenly Fulham concede the equaliser and it's screwed anyway!

Villa v Spurs

Over 2.5
£100 @ 1.92

Clark anytime
£9 @ 12/1

Defoe anytime
£15 @ 2.48

Bale anytime
£15 @ 3.45

Defoe 2 or more
£10 @ 9.4

Sorry Stoke, I've just cursed you by backing you @ 1.89

Think Stoke's pressing could force another Stoke goal and their defensive record has been solid at home so think that they are likely to push on to win.

Cat 14:20 Dark And Dangerous
Lin 14:30 Proper Charlie
Lei 14:40 Red Rouble
Wol 18:50 Alazan

Over 1.5 goals

Sunderland v THFC
Cardiff v Millwall
Bournemouth v Crawley

£25 at just over evens. My only bet for tomorrow.

Newbury

14:10 Midnight Haze
15:15 Bakbenscher

Doncaster

14:25 Tornado Bob
14:55 Handtheprizeover

Stoke
Bristol City vs Peterborough Over 2.5
Sheff Utd to Win Both Halves
8/1

BTTS - 10/1
Bolton vs Brum
Bradford vs Rochdale
Bournemouth vs Crawley
Bristol City vs Peterborough
Burton vs Southend

Over 2.5 Goals - 9/1
Reading vs West Ham
Arsenal vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Forest vs Palace
Bristol City vs Peterborough

4 Fold - 7/1
Stoke
Man Utd
Sheff Utd
Bradford

Last edited:
Backed £5 on each of Caulker (@13) and Dawson (@18) to score any time today. Against Villa we had plentiful corners but didn't score, if we are to have a lot of corners again then there is good chance that those two will be a threat and so worth the staking. I stuck £2.50 on Kyle Walker to score @ 17 as he hasn't scored in a little while and he could well pop up with one today.

To win
Stoke
Hull
Wolves
Bournemouth
£15 pays £211.57

Team to score 2 or more
Spurs
Villa
West Brom
£15 pays £302.40

BTTS