• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Had 4 tips last boxing day, 3 won. Had 4 tips again today but missed the first (won #-o )

Wetherby

14:20 Ski Sunday (they think will win)
15:30 Groomed (very good chance)

Fontwell

14:45 Chilbury Hill (very good chance)

I've done £6 singles, £7 doubles and a £6 treble.

For fudge Sake!! First off Marseille score in the 45th minute and rule out a potential HT/FT win and now Nottingham Forest?!

Had 4 tips last boxing day, 3 won. Had 4 tips again today but missed the first (won #-o )

Wetherby

14:20 Ski Sunday (they think will win)
15:30 Groomed (very good chance)

Fontwell

14:45 Chilbury Hill (very good chance)

I've done £6 singles, £7 doubles and a £6 treble.

Done a fiver treble wins £231, would be a nice little pressie !!!!

Went on Jameel on the 1:10PM at Wetherby, probably a no hoper and selected because I had some money that I won the other day, hopefully will come in though!

Over 2.5 goals - Swansea v Reading @ 1.94

I think the odds are high for a game which has, in my mind, more than 50% chance of having a few goals given the inability of Reading to defend and Swansea's cultured attack play.

Man Utd v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Over 3.5
£40 @ 2.3

Over 5.5
£10 @ 7.6

Hernandez 2 or more
£15 @ 4.52

Cisse anytime
£15 @ 5.4

Cisse 2 or more
£5 @ 35/1

Saudi Sportswashing Machine lead Manchester United by a goal to nil, goal scored by James Perch.

Manchester United's odds have now doubled from a starting price of 1.32 to 1.70. Are they worth it at that price to come back from 1-0 down, bearing in mind their recent slip up against Swansea? Is this a Manchester United who will barge through walls to beat teams or have they been found out?

Back