• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

West Ham let me down today, so now hating them as much as they seem to hate us the rest of the year!

Backed Kimberley/Louis 1-2 in Strictly Final, I wouldn't usually back this but she has been the only reason this year's show has been worth watching.

I'm sad that Kimba didn't win, I'll dream of her tonight though and she'll be a winner then for sure.

Here was lightfoots bets yesterday, didnt get a chance to put any on..

BTTS goals galore accumulator @7/1 2 points
Peterborough v Bolton
Crewe v Bournemouth
West Ham v Everton
Bristol Rovers v Rotherham

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v QPR
Saudi Sportswashing Machine win @6/5 2 points

Arsenal v Wigan
Arsenal win @4/5 2 points

Treble 2 @6/1 2 points
Millwall
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Crystal Palace

3 out of 4

These are todays

Sunday

BTTS goals galore accumulator @7/1 2 points

Utrecht v Ajax
Trabzonspor v Galatasaray
Kilmarnock v Hibs
Liege v Brugge

Sassuolo v Virtus
Sassuolo win -1*** @evens 2 points

Swansea v Man United
Man United win @3/4 3 points
Over 2.5 goals*** @4/5 2 points

Verona v Juve Stabia
Verona win*** @3/4 3 points

Treble*** @5/1 2 points

Liege v Brugge
Liege win*** @6/5 2 points

Four fold*** @11/1 2 points

Accumulator @20/1 2 points
Sassuolo
Man United
Verona
Fenerbache
Ajax
Liege

Marky, I think you, Dayo & I could create a betting site with tips at least as good as those. If we actually thought about the selections that we made.

My eyes are hurting like crazy at the moment. So going to avoid posting tips before 1 but will see what I can come up with by comparison to his tips.

Marky, I think you, Dayo & I could create a betting site with tips at least as good as those. If we actually thought about the selections that we made.

Takes a lot of time and effort, been talking to the tipster on twitter / email etc, its his full time job

Accumulator

£20

Liverpool WIN
Spurs DRAW
Emirates Marketing Project WIN
Chelsea WIN
United WIN

Why do I get the feeling that one of these ****s will let me down?

Put £5 on Swansea/Draw on the HT/FT market @ 18

Reasoning being that Manchester United so often go behind and then claw back a result. Manchester United are yet to have a draw in the Premiership this season and so are due 2 dropped points, especially as a win today would put them 6 points above Emirates Marketing Project again and I feel that the gap won't be extended to that again.

Missed the first half because I had to work today. [-X

Swansea v Man Utd

Over 3.5

£50 @ evens

Back